The Cove House in Timber Cove offers a dramatic and romantic experience you will savor for a lifetime. Intimate enough for the honeymoon of your dreams yet spacious enough for two couples. White water forever views, large spa and bluff top pool.
The Cove House is located on a forested ocean front acre above a rocky ocean cove. Soaring ceilings, huge windows, skylights, fireplace, redwood inside and out. The home has a huge master bedroom that leads out to the swimming pool and gardens with views of the crashing surf. The sleeping loft also has white water views. Beautifully appointed, full chef's kitchen no detail forgotten. Whale watching from every room.
You will have complete access to the whole house and the grounds. There is no beach access from the house but is close by at Salt Point State Park, Stillwater Cove Regional Park, Fort Ross or Timber Cove Boat Landing.
Interakcija s gostima
We are close by if you need us but only come when called. You are free to call or email with any questions or local suggestions. We provide a very complete welcome book. We are also backed by a wonderful maintenance team.
The swimming pool is heated from April 1 to October 1. The large spa is heated all year.
PAYMENT: An advanced payment of the rental rate, taxes, fees and a $500 refundable security deposit are due before arrival and paid through Airbnb.
TAXES: Included in rent. Rentals less than 30days must pay 9% Sonoma County Rental Tax based on rents and fees.
DEPOSIT: The $500 security deposit is refundable provided that the RENTAL RULES AND POLICIES provisions are met.
CHILDREN: The Cove House is not at all suitable for small children (the bluff top is not fenced, no pool alarms, no pool & spa fence, loft, open fireplace and wild critters)
2 NIGHT MINIUM
By reserving through Airbnb you agree to the following Rental Rules and Regulations
RENTAL RULES AND POLICIES
The Cove House is a private home. It is a pleasure to share this exceptional residence with Guests. Our goal is to provide you with a vacation experience you will remember for a lifetime with all the comforts of home. We ask that you treat our furniture, appliances and décor with the same respect and care you do in your own home.
1. The Cove House is a smoke free property.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. FOUR DAYTIME OR OVERNIGHT GUEST MAXIMUM REGARDLESS OF AGE. Due to constraints of the septic system and neighbor/noise issues, people other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
4. BLUFF WARNING: The Cove House is situated on an ocean bluff/cliff. Guest agrees to limit individuals on all promontory walkways and decks and to restrict individuals from area of proximity to steep and dangerous slopes, bluffs cliffs or any areas and to insure that Guests supervise their guests. Oceanfront rentals present danger to guests. Individuals shall not lean or sit on guard rails or hand rails. Guests and their guests assume all risks in the use of walkways, decks and areas in proximity to ocean and bluffs. Geological conditions are constantly changing which could result in sudden structural instability. If any instability is noted, Guest will notify Homeowner immediately and discontinue further use of walkway or unstable areas. NO OCEAN ACCESS, NO FISHING, DIVING OR SWIMMING AT THE COVE HOUSE. CITATIONS WILL BE GIVEN. There are public diving and fishing access points at Stillwater Cove and Salt Point State Park. Parks with beach access are nearby. Be aware of the tides.
5. The Cove House is privately owned. Guest’s or their guest’s personal property, including vehicles are not insured by Homeowner against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. Homeowner does not insure against personal injury to occupant or guests due to any reason other than the condition of the premises. It is recommended that Guest carry or obtain traveler’s insurance to protect occupant, guests and personal property from any loss of damage. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Homeowner from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, occupant’s guest or their personal property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. No minor children are allowed on the property without adult supervision at ALL times. Children are not allowed on the decks, in the spa, swimming pool or in the yard without constant adult supervision.
7. Handicapped access is very limited. The Cove House is 2 stories plus a loft. The entry, kitchen, dining room and living room are on the top floor. The bedroom and full bath are on the lower level and the sleeping loft above the entry level.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If you move any furniture, please move it back before leaving.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: The cleaning fee covers the cost to clean and prepare the house for your stay and to launder linens and towels. Please load and run the dishwasher and put garbage/recycling in the outside cans before departure. The cleaning fee covers specific housekeeping time needed for this house. If Guests request additional cleaning during the stay arrangements can be made.
An inventory of all household items is conducted following each check-out and Guest will be charged for any missing items. Breakages, if reported, will be handled with a lot more forgiveness.
10.POOL AND SPA: No children under the age of 18 are permitted in the spa and swimming pool without adult supervision. When using the spa and pool remember there is a certain health risk. Use at your own risk. The spa and pool are on a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule. Do not use soaps or oils in hot tub. A fee will be charged if the spa has to be drained and cleaned after your stay. Plastic wine glasses and tumblers are supplied for your safety. Please do not bring glass into the pool area.
11. The fireplace is wood burning. Wood is provided for your stay. Please do not overload the firebox. Do not leave the fire unattended. Be sure to let the fire burn down and close the glass doors before going to bed or leaving the house.
12. The house is on a septic system. In the event of a power outage, DO NOT flush the toilet or use the sinks or shower on the lower level. The septic pump is electric and will not pump up hill without power. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Please place all vegetable peels in the trash rather than the garbage disposal.
13. Only Verizon cell phone service is available in Timber Cove. The house phone offers unlimited local and long distance calling within the US and Canada. You will need to bring your own calling card for international calls. There is also wireless DSL internet available. Basic DirecTV with HBO premium channels is provided.
14. Situated on the North Pacific Coast, electricity is not as reliable as in cities. There are occasional power outages. In the event of an extended power outage, call the Homeowner or emergency contact numbers provided in the information book. Homeowner is not responsible for power outages or failure of equipment.
15. WILDLIFE: Because we do not allow pets of any kind at the Cove House, it is home to many wild birds and animals. Please do not feed them or allow them to come into the house. It is common to see deer, fox, raccoons, squirrels, chipmunks, osprey, ravens and bobcats in the garden. The cove is home to seals, sea lions, whales, dolphins, river otters and too many seabirds to list. Blue and orca whales can be spotted all year round. The Cove House is in a prime spot for the California gray whale migration and yes, they do swim right into our cove just below the house.
16. NO SPECIAL EVENTS OR PARTIES: The Cove House is located on a one acre lot in a peaceful and serene area. Please be respectful of neighbors relative to any loud noise and music. The Cove House cannot accommodate group events. Timber Cove has private security staff that patrol all roads and properties.
17. Guests are to securely close and lock all doors and windows upon departure. Turn off coffee maker and appliances. Turn off electric wall heaters. Check for running water and toilets.
18. The Guest’s security deposit is fully refundable if the house is left clean and undamaged. Refunds will be made within 14 days after check-out.
19. STORM POLICY: No refunds can be given for storms or bad weather and power outages.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above rules and policies must be approved by owner in advance.
By reserving through Airbnb, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.