If you've been to Bangkok, you know that you must not miss Thonglor - a hotspot for the best restaurants, bars and residences. You will experience living among crème de la crème of Thais and Foreigners in Bangkok. 2 km from BTS Thong Lo, one stop away from Emquartier mall.
- Please contact Khun Golf (or message on Airbnb) about check-out and any issues in the apartment. As it's not their responsibility and creates confusion, never contact the front desk or juristic staff about check-out, keys or other issues.
- Any stay over 6 days, we will calculate the electricity usage at the city rate of 7 baht per kilowatt and water at 20 baht per cubic meter, based on the monthly bill.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
Ovaj domaćin ima 529 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.