Conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood off Highway 50/Lake Tahoe Blvd, surrounded by acres of National Forest Reserve, our family's beautiful Tahoe home is a perfect place to stay for your fun family vacation!
* 10 min to Heavenly Ski Resort and Casinos
* 5 min to Lake
* A few minutes walk to restaurants, grocery outlet, the meadow, and hiking trails in national forest
This is a fully furnished two-level house with hardwood floors throughout the main level, and new tiles and carpet in the lower level. From the large wrap-around deck, surrounded by the woods, you can enjoy the peacefulness of nature. In addition to street level one car garage, there is plenty of parking space on the driveway and in front of the main entry.
HOME LAYOUT: 2 Levels, 3 BR, 2 BA, 2 Queen beds, 1 Queen sleeper sofa, 4 Twin beds; Comfortably sleep 8 people
Main / Upper Level: (see floor plan picture)
• Living room with wood burning fireplace, leather sleeper sofa, leather chairs, 50in HDTV (cable), DVD player, and a desk for computer
• Spacious kitchen with electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator, fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, cups, utensils, baking ware, slow cooker, rice cooker, paper towels, palmolive, dish detergent, kitchen towels, etc.
• Dining room with big dining table plus 6 chairs, and deck access
• 1 bedroom with a Queen bed and memory foam mattress
• 1 bedroom with a Queen log bed and upscale mattress
• 1 shared full bathroom with shower, fully stocked with toilet paper, towels, bath mat, soap, and conditioning shampoo
• Large wrap-around deck with BBQ Grill, table and chairs
Lower Level: (see floor plan picture)
• 1 bedroom with 2 new bunk beds (4 twin total), 39 in HDTV (cable), and DVD player
• 1 full bathroom with tub, fully stocked with toilet paper, towels, soap, and conditioning shampoo
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Large open space next to the garage
• 1 car garage
• Large patio with table and chairs
High speed internet Wi-Fi
Lots of games, videos and books
BBQ Grill on main level deck (stored inside during Winter season, not to be used)
Come and enjoy this truly special residence as if it were your very own vacation home!
The whole property
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in letter will be sent to the guests before arrival. It includes direction, access code, contact numbers, and other property information.
Min. age of primary renter: 25
Min. age of primary renter: 25
1. To maintain the premises in a clean, orderly, and law-abiding manner. Owner or owner’s agent shall have the right to enter and inspect the premises at any and all reasonable times.
2. People other than the guest party as agreed in reservation may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. The house is located in a residential neighborhood, please be considerate of our neighbors at all times. Excessive noise outside or with doors and windows open after 9pm is not acceptable.
5. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (1 car in the garage, 2 cars on the drive way, 1 car in front of main entry). Parking on the road is not permitted during snow removal. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. We do not recommend bringing more than 2 vehicles during snow conditions. Failure to conform to the parking and occupancy requirements of this house is a violation of this ordinance.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. This is a NON-SMOKING home. No outdoor fires of any type permitted.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11. To pay the damage deposit. This deposit is NOT applied toward rent, however, it is fully refundable, provided there is no damage done to the house or its contents beyond normal wear and tear, all provisions of this contract are met including, but not limited to, all “Check-Out Instruction” are followed, no linens are lost or damaged, and the renter is not evicted by the owner, the owners representative, or local law enforcement. Charges in excess of the security deposit will be billed to the renter.
12. Respect owners areas. Locked areas such as owners personal storage areas are not included in the lease.
I am an IT professional, a wife, and a mother. This is our family's vacation house in South Lake Tahoe. Hope you will love it as much as we do! Please contact me if you have any questions. BTW, I made those 'moose' pillows in the picture myself. Yes, sewing is one of my hobbies. :)