I love my flat very much and it means more to me than just a place where I sleep or hang out. I put a lot love and energy in it and I want you tro feel as welcome and as homey as I do after a long day of adventures.
To make the flat welcoming for everyone and to keep it in great shape there are a view rules:
- No smoking
- Don´t enter with shoes (especially in the winter).
If you have wet shoes put them of outside the flat on the door mat an put them on the mat under the heater inside.
- Swich off/down the heating system before you leave the flat.
- Lock windows and doors before you leave the flat.
- It´s not a problem to have a couple of friends over but don´t let stangers in.
- No parties.
- Use everything with care.
- Feel like home.
I studied art and design and love to travel. Currently I´m working as art teacher in vienna.
- Ich studiere Kunst und Design und reise selbst sehr gerne. Derzeit unterrichte ich Kunst an einem Gymnasium in Wien.