Bright, warm Victorian flat in South London, near Brixton: excellent transport links and an ideal place to relax after a busy day in the centre. Highly recommended for couples, professionals or more sophisticated travellers.
A bright, fully redecorated Victorian double bedroom flat in South London, near Brixton with excellent transport links to Central London. It is an ideal place to relax after a busy day in the city centre.
The flat is spacious with high ceilings and consists of the following spaces:
* Living Room with a comfortable Habitat lounger bed and a sofa (can sleep two) , attractive stripped back timber sash bay windows and stripped wooden floor boards. Perfect for working space with big table, 35 Mbps optic fibre wifi connection and wireless printer.
* Spacious double bedroom with king size bed and plenty of storage space.
* Modern kitchen with electric oven, gas hob and washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
* An entrance hallway.
* A large communal garden.
The flat is located only two minutes walk from Tulse Hill overground Rail Station which operates two train lines through here. You literally jump off the bed and on to the train!
Easy Access to the following places:
* St. Pancras International (for the Eurostar and the North of England) - 26 mins direct
* London Bridge - 17 mins direct for the Northern or Jubilee
* Elephant and Castle- 10 mins direct for the Northern and Bakerloo lines.
*Victoria Station-20 mins
* Gatwick Airport- 40 mins
*Luton airport- direct train (no changes) in just over an hour
*Wimbledon- 12 mins (3 stops away)
A seven minute bus journey takes you to Brixton where you can enjoy the local bars, pubs, restaurants and shops. Also, few minutes away is the beautiful Brockwell Park and in close proximity is the Dulwich Park with the Dulwich Picture Gallery and the Dulwich Village.
Included upon arrival are: clean bedsheets and towels, tea and coffee. The property also features a large communal garden. The flat is situated on the 1st floor of the building (no elevator).
I hope you have a lovely stay.
Please note that smoking is strictly not allowed. I expect guests to keep the place tidy and respect the neighbours especially during night time between 11 pm to 7 am.
I live in London and I get to travel often either for work or for pleasure. I have my own flat here and I am happy to share it with travellers from all over the world. I am using AirBnB when I travel so I am fully aware what it means to be a considerate guest as well as a welcoming host.