Experience this magnificent 17th Century Palazzo, which has been recently refurbished to comfortably host up to 11 persons.
Immerse yourself in this stunning fusion of old age charm and modern design.
Kindly note that noise is not allowed after 22:00, this is disrespectful to the neighbours and will result in immediate eviction.
Kindly note that not complying to the rental and house rules might, in certain cases, lead to an immediate termination of the rental agreement on our part without any refund (plain English: eviction).
- Each guest is provided with a generous water and electricity allowance which should meet their everyday needs, water and electricity readings will be taken upon arrival and departure and any units over this allowance will be calculated at the local rate and charged separately.
- Kindly note that should guests be arriving later than 18:00 a taxi
transfer will need to be arranged for them at an additional cost of €25
for up to 3 persons and €35 for 4 to 8 persons . The taxi driver will
provide the key to the apartment, and a detailed check-in will be
undertaken at 09:30 the following morning (unless different
arrangements were made).
- Kindly note that on arrival you will be requested to pay, in cash the Environmental Contribution, this is as mandated by the Government of Malta, and is separate to the booking fee. The Environmental Contribution is calculate as €0.50 per person per night up to a maximum of €5.00 per person per stay.
- Kindly be advised that Malta uses the UK power sockets, and you may need to bring an electrical adapter if you are coming from continental Europe or other locations
- Check out is at 10:00AM. In case you need to store your luggage due to a late departure you can do so at a third party provider for a fee. More info will be forwarded by the check-in representative.
Respect your neighbours. No smoking. Smile!
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
The Carafa Residence was created a team of avid travellers, who live and breath the Airbnb concept, and now see themselves as giving back to the Airbnb community.
Contact us to enquire about the best places to hang-out in Valletta, feel the vibe of the city, and quench your thirst after a long day of activities. If the city is not enough for you and you wish to explore the Island we are here to assist you make the most of your travels.
We look forward to hosting you and really hope that you enjoy your stay at the Carafa Residence.