Municipality of Murter-Kornati (Betina) is situated on the entrance of the Kornati islands and is a paradise for boaters, as well for all lovers of quiet resting. Murter is surrounded by sandy, deserted beaches, washed by crystal clear sea. Welcome!
* About Betina
Betina is also called the pearl of the Adriatic! The baroque bell tower dominates the settlement from which the network of old stony street built in typical Dalmatian architecture descend towards sea. In such ambient lays this apartment!
* About Apartment
This cozy and nicely decorated old stone house is located in Palih boraca street in a enchanting old fishers village on Murter Island, 100 years old house provides our guests peaceful and relaxing accommodation and experience of old Dalmatia. The street is not traffic by cars and therefore very quiet and calm The house has 3 separated bedrooms on 2 floors and a terrace with a sea view on the top and the terrace in the front of the entrance to apartment, where you can drink coffee, seating and relaxing in front of the house which is completely renovated (used only high quality materials).
In the ground floor is situated dining area and big kitchen with enough space for up to 8 persons to prepare and enjoy the fresh fish from the local market. The kitchen is very well equipped with gas stove, kitchen water heater, dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, pots, pans, cutlery, coffee machine and water kettle.
Internal oak stairs lead to 1st floor where is 1 big bedroom with wardrobe, and bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Inside stairs lead to top floor where are 2 bedrooms, toilet and terrace. Top floor has a lot of light (because of roof window) and sea view.
Betina is situated in an island of Murter connected with the bridge to mainland, you can arrive with the car*! Apartment is in pedestrian area, if you arrive by car, there is parking spots on the main square and market (3 min walk). Guests have private access to apartment.
*Bridge is closed for car traffic every day in morning 9.00-9.30, and in afternoon from (17.30-18.00), during that period sailboats and bigger boats are passing through
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available in every moment (email, mobile phone), ready to provide every information you need!
* Betina is an ideal place for recreation, there is 6 km long path with very low traffic, also there are swimming, sailing and waterpolo/swimming clubs where children can train
* Betina is a paradise for sailors because of multitude of islands, beautiful hidden bays as well as the nearest the most beautiful National Park Kornati
* In the nearby marina Betina you can easily hire a skipper, sailing boat and spend the night at our house
* The tourist tax is paid on arrival and it is 7,00kn per adult (cca 1,00€), 3,50kn (cca 0,50€) for a child between the age of 12-18, whereas smaller children do not pay tax. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Betina is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb, and unfortunately we can’t get around that
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The host is not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
• The possibility of cleaning the apartment with additional payment.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to outside the accommodation.
• It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
• Smoking is allowed on 2nd floor and on the terrace in front of the entrance in the apartment.
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other than the guests stay inside the accommodation. If any other person than the one declared at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the agency has the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests.
• Guests, who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
• Quiet hours start at 11 p.m. till 6 a.m. No loud voices or music after this time.
• On the day of departure the guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The agency will not be responsible in case of any disappearance.
• The host can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
From Croatia but leaving in Bulgaria. I married Bulgarian girl so I have moved there. We have a little son, 2,5 years old and enjoying in our life's. We like to travel, to explore and to meet nice and friendly people.