Our eclectic, retro pad in the heart of Sth Cronulla sleeps up to 6. Light, bright & full of sea breezes, it's family friendly & packed with home comforts. Metres from the esplanade, you can stroll to the beach, shops, parks & cafes in a few minutes.
If you're after a boring white box, this is not the place for you! Our pad is decorated in a funky style with a good dash of humour. We call it 'pineapple tiki' (and the pineapples seem to be breeding).
It's family friendly and comfortably fits up to two adults & two kids. However it can sleep up to six as we have a fold out sofa bed.
To avoid any disappointment please read our entire listing and ask any questions prior to booking.
You'll have access to our entire place minus one small locked cupboard with our personal possessions and cleaning materials in it.
There's a washing machine in the flat, a clothes line out the back, 2 x airers if it's raining.
The master bedroom has a QS bed and heaps of wardrobe hanging space. The second bedroom has red retro bunkbeds and is packed with kids books and toys (suits approx age: baby - 10yrs). And the couch in the living room converts to a very comfortable double bed.
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, oven and cooktop, ample fridge, a soda stream, toaster, kettle and heaps of crockery etc... There's even an old-school crock-pot if you feel like a casserole! Feel free to use any food you find in the cupboards, just replace what you can.
The bathroom has a huge shower. There's a hairdryer and you're welcome to use our soaps and shampoos.
Flat screen telly in the living room, digital radio, DVD player and old school VHS player. Tonnes of movies to watch and CDs to play. Plus an ipod dock so bring your own ipod if you like.
Ceiling fan, portable fans and sea breezes to keep you cool and portable heaters to keep you warm. We have books and mags to browse and a little balcony to sit and soak up the sun. All bedlinen and towels are provided.
We'll email you our house guide prior to your stay that will include simple instructions for appliances, where to find stuff, emergency contact instructions and a list of our favourite places to eat, drink and be merry around Cronulla.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in Melbourne so unfortunately we can't greet you personally. But we are always gettable on the mobile if you need us.
We have a professional housekeeper who may be available in emergency situations within a 4 hour time frame. However please note we have a pre-arranged set of charges that will be passed on should you require emergency assistance (lock out, emergency cleaning, breakages).
Our flat is awesome, but these things might be an issue for you...
* second floor apartment, stairs only.
* no allocated parking spot on the property. But chance your luck on the street. During weekends and at night, parking may be difficult to find within close proximity.
* no air conditioning and whilst we have a ceiling fan, pedestal fans and ocean breezes, Sydney in summer can provide some very hot, humid nights.
* no central heating, only a couple of small fan heaters which are enough to heat the unit during winter nights. However we have lots of extra blankets.
* bunk beds have foam mattresses suited to children and may not be comfortable to adults who prefer a firmer bed.
* located in a relatively high density residential area so there's not much we can do if the neighbours throw a party or play loud, undesirable music. We are fortunate though to have lovely neighbours in our block of six.
Whilst we have had an overwhelmingly positive experience as AirBnB hosts, unfortunately it's the one or two bad eggs that ruin it for everyone else.
Therefore we have to insist on getting to know a little bit about potential guests prior to booking. We do not use AirBnB's Instant Book option for this reason. And to some who inquire, we're clearly not the best option and we want that to be identified up front to avoid disappointment.
We have drafted our own legal terms and conditions that will will send at time of booking. We realise that the person making the booking is not always staying themselves (we get a lot of wedding guest inquiries), but if you pay the security deposit and leave your contact details on the booking then you are the person responsible for all guests that enter the property during the booking dates. Therefore we require written acknowledgement of our conditions prior to accepting your booking.
Most Important Terms and Conditions*
*Full conditions document to be sent at time of booking request and must be acknowledged before we accept your booking.
• Please be respectful of our neighbours. The apartment is in a residential block. Our neighbours do have our contact details and have been asked to call us if they are in any way disturbed by our guests.
• Please be especially mindful of creating any excessive noise (especially between 8pm-8am). This includes arriving and departing via the common stairway and side path.
• Absolutely no smoking permitted in apartment, on the balcony or in common areas of the apartment block - if you or a guest of yours is a compulsive nicotine addict then we'd prefer you stay elsewhere. If there is any evidence of smoking we will claim damages against your security bond.
• No parking in front of 4 Roker Street garages or anywhere on the property. Our apartment does not have a dedicated parking spot on the block. Beware of council parking rangers as they frequently write tickets for illegal parking in our street. Unfortunately during busy summer weekends and evenings parking is a premium in our part of Cronulla and you may have to park several hundred metres from the property during busy times.
• No pets allowed. If we receive any evidence of animal damage, animal hair or animal noise affecting neighbours we will claim damages against your security bond.
• We ask that you let us know immediately of any problems and speak up if something is accidentally broken or damaged. We'd much rather know about it earlier rather than discover it when we next come to stay.
• Please close all windows and doors and close blinds before your final departure.
• Make yourself at home, but please be respectful of our personal items.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, we are Annie, Jamie & Dot.
We are mad about all things retro, mid-century, quirky and fun.
We spend every spare minute op shopping, garage sale-ing and treasure hunting to add more and more 'dust collectors' to our two lovely pads.
A bit about us... Annie loves to sew and craft; Jamie loves to surf and paddle board. Dot loves to read and get creative. Between us we have three green thumbs; we like eating out and we love to travel. Our idea of a great holiday is feeling at home, even when we're hundreds of miles away. We've never been lovers of clinical rooms with all white sheets & towels and the bare minimum of crockery and decor. We love the busy, the colourful, the eclectic and the things that make you smile.
We really hope our seaside pad 'Retro on Roker' makes you smile as much as it does us :)