Very close to Manhattan, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum and Botanic Garden, this comfortable and well furnished room with windows overlooking interior gardens will make your visit unforgettable. Easy access t(URL HIDDEN)subways and everything needed
This is one of two bedrooms in a 2BR historic brownstone building (4 apartments total) in the heart of Prospect Heights, Brooklyn. The apartment has hardwood floors, high ceilings, stainless steel appliances, and is well furnished. The bedrooms are in opposite sides of the apartment and I tend to travel a fair amount. So most likely you will be staying here on your own or seeing very little of me if at all.
Everything in the kitchen, dining and living room. My home is your home.
Interakcija s gostima
I am in and out of the apartment so I never know if i am going to meet my guests but if this is the case and they are willing to talk, I am always delighted by personal experiences exchange.
- Reservations are for 1-2 people. Since this is not a hotel but a small NYC apartment, please do not bring overnight guests.
- No parties please! Our neighbors are very sensitive to partying in the building.
- Maid service is not provided. While the room is cleaned before check-in, rooms will not be cleaned during a guest's stay. Also, one set of clean linens and towels will be provided for the duration of a guest's stay.
- While I do my best to keep the common spaces clean, I ask guests to clean up after themselves in the common areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed in the apartment.
- If no one is home when you leave the apt please turn off all the lights and unplug any electronic devices. Please recycle. :)
- For security purposes, if no one is home, please remember to lock the door and close the windows before going out.
- Please make yourself at home and relax!
I am a retired biotech scientist now dedicated to enjoying my time in the city with friends and family. I enjoy traveling, discovering different cultures and learning new languages. My favorite activity for the past years is spending time with my grandsons and seeing them growing. When I am not taking care of them, you might find me giving a tour at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. If your visit happens to overlap with a tour and you are interested in visiting one of New York's best gardens, I'd be happy to show you around.