Safe, Upscale, Quiet and Beautiful neighborhood in Rock Creek Park with deer grazing on the front yard, yet, only 3,5 miles away from the White House.
Best kept secret in DC @ the Best price.
A large, nicely furnished, light and well appointed private bedroom in a house located in Rock Creek Park near Beach Drive, across the park from Van Ness Metro station. The house is only 3,5 miles away from the White House, but it feels like you are in the natural sanctuary with deer and biking trainls right at your front yard. It is one of the SAFEST, QUIET and THE most BEAUTIFUL neighborhoods in DC-- Washington's best kept secret, indeed.
A quiet, no distraction room with a queen size bed, a dresser, a desk, a large screen TV and, of course, WiFi.
In addition, the house offers two large entertainment rooms on two levels. The main level room has a baby grand piano. The English Basement level room invites you to play a game of pool or to enjoy a movie near the fire place. The porch with a beautiful view of the park is one of the favorite places in the house to enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Bathroom, laundry and kitchen are shared. A separate refrigerator is available for every guest's exclusive use. All utilities, wireless Internet and cable, are included in one price as well. Free parking is available.
Interakcija s gostima
I enjoy people and I am fascinated with every human story. At the same time I respect personal space and privacy for all my guests and for myself. Everything is in moderation is my motto.
1. If possible, please let me know your arrival time preferably 24 hours before your check in.
2. We do not smoke in the house and we ask you not to smoke inside either;.
3. We ask not to eat in the Game Room, especially on or around the pool table for obvious reasons.
4. Please use our shared laundry between 10 am and 9 pm. Although the washer and the dryer are very quiet, however, the noise may still be disturbing in the early and late hours of the day.
5. We expect that you will not have overnight guests, unless an advanced arrangement is made.
6. If you return later than 11 pm, please try not to disturb the household by loud noises, cooking or taking a shower.
7. Please turn off the lights, (a fan, a heater) and use your keys to lock the house, when leaving it.
8. We will be sharing the same house, and all the common rules of respect and cleanness are required.
As a side note, please do not whistle inside the house. In Russia whistling inside is considered to be rude to the owners. As I was born in Russia, I still believe it :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 150 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I was born in Moscow, Russia. I have a Master's degree in the Middle East Studies from Moscow State University. So, I speak English, Russian and Arabic.
I have been living in the Washington, DC area since 1985. I used to teach at Johns Hopkins University before I started my own business. I am very social and I am usually fascinated with any human story.
I love Washington, DC and I believe that it is very easy to fall in love with this city and its ethnic cosmopolitan spirit.