1 private BR in super-central 2 BR apartment available in the Duboce Triangle/Castro neighborhood. Just minutes away from subway, streetcar, bus, Castro Theater & Duboce Park. Modern design, great views, light & bright. Truly a home in the sky.
Bright, private bedroom in 2 BR apartment (approx. 650 sft total) in a beautifully renovated Edwardian building. Located in the heart of the green and quiet yet central Duboce Triangle/Castro neighborhood. Amazing, unobstructed views of downtown San Francisco, the Bay, Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, Noe Valley and Twin Peaks.
Your private room is generally used as an office/guest room, and it has a sofa bed in it that can accommodate up to 2 people (it's an odd size between a single and a full size - see photos.) Views of Twin Peaks.
- Private bedroom with futon and desk/chair.
- You will share the kitchen, dining area, living area and bathroom with one of us.
- Coffee, tea, müsli/cereal, fruit, milk and/or almond/soy milk available for you in the mornings.
- Eat-in kitchen with dining area that seats 4.
- Designer gas stove, coffee maker, dish washer, toaster, large fridge & freezer as well as washer & dryer.
- Dishes, glasses, flatware, pots & pans, etc.
- Kitchen and dining are connected and have Eastern and Southern exposure with windows overlooking the Bay, Castro and Noe Valley.
- The kitchen exit takes you directly to the back stairwell. One flight up and you're on the (shared) furnished roof deck with 360 views of the city. (There are 8 units total in the building, and the neighbors rarely use the roof deck - chances are you'll have it to yourself for a meal, sunning and/or a glass of wine.)
- Living room area (with gas fire place).
- Full bathroom with bathtub, shower, new fixtures, blow dryer and toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion) provided. Great views even in the bathroom! (See photos)
- Wifi internet.
- TV available (no cable but Apple TV with access to Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go, etc.)
Interakcija s gostima
I (Nick) will be here to welcome you, as Jörg, my partner, will be out of town on a job. I will set you up in your room and help you with anything you may need to make your stay in San Francisco a pleasant one. We'll be sharing the space and we can discuss what will work best for both of us. I am quite friendly, easy going and love meeting new people. I love great conversation. That being said, I also respect privacy and the need for one's own space. I am flexible and adaptable and I can interact as much or as little as you like. It's all good!
The reason the apartment is so bright and has the amazing views is because it's on the top floor of the building (4th floor.) Please be aware that there is no elevator in the building.
The room will be cleaned with fresh linens and towels already set out for you.
Please note that there is no smoking in the apartment, however, you can step outside the backdoor and smoke on the stairs or on the roof.
The washer and dryer are available for use, but please let me know if you would like to do laundry. The washing machine is quirky!