Hi every one,
My flat is 55m2 / 600 sqf on rue des martyrs!
It has a separate living room and a bedroom.
The bed room has a true queen size bed, 2 big windows and a modern bathroom with italian style shower.
The stylish living room has
- dark wooden floor
- 2 big windows bringing light in the room
- a confortable corner sofa
- a 46'' LCD screen + HIFI system
- a table + chairs ( perfect for dinner or work)
The kitchen is modern and brand new, it includes dishwasher and laundry machine ;)
It includes WIFI and cable TV.
Down the block you will find :
- basic grocery or fresh food shop ( meat, bread, cheese, fruit, wine...)
- restaurants : fine french restaurant, or best burger in town !,
- bars : trendy ones in rue des Martyrs and pub style in Grands Boulevards
- shops : Galleries Lafayette, trendy shops and vintage shops
- 3 subway stations
- many public bike station
Montmartre, Pigalle and Moulin Rouge is 5 minutes away by walk.
It think it's basically one of the nicest place to live in Paris, feel free to ask me any other information.
Really good location for the Paris lovers
Hi every one,
Thanks for stopping by my page. I m 29 and live in Paris. I work in the advertising business.
I like to spend my time with my friends and enjoy the nice things to do in my area : jogging in the Tuileries garden, nice brunch in Marais or Montmartre or busy nightlife of grand boulevards and rue des Martyrs
As my guest, you will very quickly get addicted to the appartment, very confortable and well located in 9nd arrondissement ( 3 metro station down the block) The flat is perfect for one or two persons. I 'd like to host people I feel connected with, so please drop me a line and let's talk about your wishes.