The condo is located near the center of downtown but on a quieter side street within walking distance to 100s of shops, bars, restaurants and clubs.
City of Austin Short Term Rental License 057928
Location, location, location!
- 1/10th of a mile from the center of downtown but not on a main street
- 2 blocks to 6th Street and the Warehouse District
- 10 minute walk to Rainey Street, SoCo, SoLa and West 6th Street
- Complex across the street from the Austin Convention Center
- You don't need a car and there's a $2 bus from the airport that drops you off right next to the complex
Convenient & Safe
- Electronic entry to unit means you don't have to worry about keeping track of multiple keys
- If you do have a car, the unit comes with an onsite free parking spot
- Building and parking is gated and monitored by video cameras
- Starbucks across the street
- Property manager lives in the complex and can be available to help in minutes in case of any issues
- 1 queen bed, 1 queen sofabed
- 1 full bath
There is a 9% City of Austin hotel tax on the costs shown except for the Airbnb service fee because, unfortunately, while Airbnb collects taxes for the State of Texas but does not yet do so for the City of Austin. This condo is licensed by the City of Austin and we collect and remit hotel taxes to the City. If another space you are looking at isn't charging City hotel tax please be be aware that it is operating illegally and may be shut down by the city at any time.
You will have access to the entire condo as well as the communal pool.
Interakcija s gostima
My property manager lives on-site and can be available within minutes to help with any issues.
Please note that while this property is ideally located in the center of Downtown Austin it is also in a residential complex so no parties, gatherings or commercial events are allowed at any time.
This is not a place to get crazy and party. Please respect the neighbors during your visit.
Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the unit. Smoking is allowed outside only. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, washing the dishes and taking out the trash are expected of our guests.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities or the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
No pets are allowed under any circumstances. Any evidence of pets will incur a minimum $500 fee.
All guests must be over the age of 25 with the exception of minor children traveling with guardians. Please contact us for possible exceptions.
Ovaj domaćin ima 503 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Sandeep Nanda. I grew up in Dallas and currently live in Austin with CT, Boston, NYC, London, Washington DC, Houston, Chicago and Appleton, WI and most recently Las Vegas in between.
I went to Yale University and the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
I have been married since December 2003 and I have a son who was born in August 2005.
I lived in this condo complex from June of 2000 until June of 2002. I loved living there and wanted to share the experience with other travelers.