Our beautiful home is perfect for family vacations and getaways with friends to Cape Cod. The house has 4 bedrooms/ 4 bathrooms, and is tucked away in a quiet village. It's merely a ten minute walk to the highly desirable Sea Street beach.
1. Fires. Use of the fireplace is NOT permitted. No campfires, fireworks, or bonfires are allowed on the property at any time.
2. Smoking & Illegal Activity. NO smoking inside the residence. Use of illegal drugs and underage drinking in the residence, on the property, or in the vicinity of the property is NOT permitted by Guest or any occupants.
3. Adult Supervision. Guest agrees to provide proper supervision for all underage guests during the length of their tenancy.
4. Noise. Guest and all occupants shall refrain from ‘Any unnecessary noise from any source between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. the following day' in accordance with the Village of East Dennis Ordinance. We have relatives that live nearby and they will not hesitate to inform us if it's too loud. Please spare us this phone call.
5. Overnight guest. The maximum number of occupants for this residence is limited to 8.
6. Pets are not permitted with the exception of a service animal and then only with prior approval.
7. Land line phone. A land line phone is unavailable at this property, but cell reception is available for most carriers.
8. TV, cable and DVD player is available for use, wifi is also available, you are of course welcome to read any of the books in the house.
9. Furnishings. The property is furnished and includes all furniture, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, all basic cooking utensils and small appliances, linens and towels. Guest agrees that all furniture, equipment and appliances shall be returned in the condition in which they were found except for normal wear and tear due to usage. Please let us know if anything breaks! It happens, we just want to know.
10. Housekeeping. The house will be clean and property maintained upon the arrival of Guest. Homeowner expects the courtesy of Guest leaving it in good order upon departure. Homeowner also requests to be notified promptly of any damage or problems that arise. Daily housekeeping service is not provided. However, a weekly Lite Tidy Up service is offered for an additional fee for all consecutive weeks beyond a 1 week stay if you would like.
All used linens are to be gathered and placed in the laundry room. Kindly strip all beds, gather all used bath/hand towels, and dishtowels. The housekeepers will not strip beds as part of their cleaning and you will be charged an additional fee.
11. Additional Charges. Guest is responsible for any additional charges resulting from damage to the property said charges to be deducted from Guest's security/damage deposit. Homeowner reserves the right to charge and collect from Guest for more than the security/damage deposit if damage done is greater than $500.
12. Parking. All cars are to be parked in the driveway. No parking on the lawn is permitted at any time.
13. Basement: Access permitted in the case of an emergency requiring the need to shut off the boiler or reset a circuit breaker if tripped due to overload of a circuit. Please contact us at the emergency cell phone numbers to acquire access.
14. Washer/dryer: Available for personal clothing items only. Washing of blankets and rugs are not permitted. Do Not Overload.
15. TRASH: Recyclables must be separated from trash. Large bins for both recycling and trash can be found in the garage. Trash is picked up on MONDAY mornings (typically around 7:00am!), a tall green bin is located outside the garage and any over flow must be brought outside the garage for pick up. Make sure lids are tightly on if you bring the trash out the night before as animals do like to get inside.
RECYCLING is picked up MONDAY mornings (again quite early) Please use red tub inside the small wooden structure, off the side of the driveway by the garage. Any overflow can be placed in the large clearly labeled bins inside the garage, however they must be moved outside prior to pick up.
16. Owner's Attic. No access will be permitted to the space above the garage.
17. Falsified Reservations. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of security/damage deposit and rental amount, and Guest will not be permitted to check-in or be subject to eviction.
18. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Unless there is an emergency, Guest shall receive 24 hours advance notice prior to Homeowner or the appropriate service representative entering the property during the rental period of Guest. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Ovaj domaćin ima 38 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Your hosts, Jen and Rob, are travelers who have enjoyed many great guestrooms in the past while traveling around six continents. These days we are a bit (just a bit!) more settled.