Gorgeous inside! Enjoy a cocktail on the front porch before walking to one of 21 restaurants and bars in pretty, trendy and bustling Cooper Young. Comfy Master has a queen bed, 2nd Br w/ 2 singles. Convertible sofa for guests 5 & 6 (est. 6' long x 4'planning wide). Beautiful bath w clawfoot tub/shower combo. Large Living Room & bright, modern Kitchen. We're in historic, transitional Cooper Young, an area named one of the top 10 neighborhoods by the American Planning Association in 2012.
Our Dynamite Bungalow has newly refinished original oak floors and a remodeled bath that maintains it's historic charm while being updated for today's lifestyle. The kitchen has granite and stainless steel appliances. Plenty of room in this 3 BR home, the 3rd being a combo office space with a convertible couch. There is a laundry room with washer and a rack for air drying. Our Dynamite Bungalow is on a quiet dead end street near the heart of Cooper Young. In centrally located Midtown, a stay here offers you a shady front porch for those hot southern nights and a wealth of adventures for your stay in Memphis.
Fully stocked 3 Br home
Interakcija s gostima
We live nearby, but we leave our guests to their own devices unless you have need of us, or your have special requests which we can help fulfill in person. We're only a handful of blocks away, so you'll never have to worry about being left hung out to dry!
Memphis is an eclectic and diverse Southern town with a rich history of shared cultures, and this is reflected nowhere better than Cooper Young. People are friendly, don't be afraid to chat up a local, they'll usually point you to some great tips!
Midtown groceries include Fresh Market, Kroger (2 locations, Union Ave is closest) and Cost Saver (known for it's discounts and it's excellent beer selection). Beer and wine are sold in grocery stores, beer can be found in gas stations and mini marts, and liquor is sold in liquor stores til 11pm (closed Sundays). Last call at bars/restaurants is 3am.
While Payne BBQ and Crumpys hot wings are just a block over and come highly recommended, we advise you to skip the market in between the two as we've experienced some aggressive panhandlers there.
- Quiet time is after 11 PM per City Ordinance. No loud parties.
- No vaping or smoking inside
- While city law allows parking anywhere on the street, please try to use the driveway and spaces in front of our property first, and ensure you aren't blocking any neighbor's driveways.
- Please empty recycling bag into the City provided recycling bin and throw the empty used bag in the trash bin
- We ask that you wash your dishes before checking out.
- When booking, you agree to enter and exit the tub at your own risk. Please note that clawfoot tubs (like ours) are high off the ground. When showering, take care getting in and out of the tub. The curtain, curtain rod, shower plumbing, fixture and bath caddy are not meant to be used as hand-holds. We do provide a suction cupped tub mat and step stool for additional traction.
- Please, no guests in basement
- No illegal activities
We love traveling but are always, always glad to come back to Memphis. It won't take you long to see why we love living in this city. I work for the Memphis Grizzlies and my husband is a finish carpenter, old home remodeler and sings in a couple of bands. I am a water baby, a basketball freak, love camping, music, old houses, and the big, wonderful family of friends we have found in our beloved midtown.