The room is close to: Central Line, Victoria Park, organic markets, restaurants of any type.... You will appreciate the position, the atmosphere, the neighborhood. The apt is suitable for couple, adventurers and/or who travels for work.
The apartment is located only 2 min walk from Bethnal Green underground station. 3 mins walk from Stanstead Airport bus stop!
The room is bright, clean and quiet. Recently we've mounted double glazed windows!
There are a desk and a good wardrobes size.
There is fast high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi.
The apartment also has a new kitchen with a breakfast table and some space in the fridge.
The bathroom is new and has a comfortable shower and it's shared with me and my sister, who is an writer, very kind and quiet.
The house is 10 minutes walk from famous Brick Lane, Columbia Flower Market, Broadway Market, Spitalfields Market and plenty of great bars and restaurants that are right at our doorstep.
Bed linen is provided.
- No smoking inside the flat.
- Be grateful if the bedroom, flat door and front door are closed quietly
- No guests that have not been previously agreed.
- if anything breaks or lost, you will be liable, so please take care of my flat like yours.
- kitchen: only the basic cooking ingredients (i.e. salt&pepper, oil) are free to use
- Bathroom: please bring your own toiletries. towels provided.
- generally, check in/out times can be flexible.
- please, throw the garbage in the containers close by The Cooperative supermarket.
- Sorry no pet