A beautiful two bedroom flat with washrooms and kitchenette in a holiday home complex. Surrounded by green paddy fields with the Varca beach a mere 10 minute walk away. The complex has a infinity pool and an attached ayurveda treatment centre.
The flat comes with fully appointed kitchenette with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, cooking utensils and crockery. The flat is cleaned twice a week and linen is changed once a week. At a nominal cost of Rs 250 we can clean the flat in addition to the free cleaning which is one every 3rd day. If you tell us in advance we can stock the kitchen with stuff like tea, coffee, sugar, milk and salt on payment basis.
The guests have free access to an infinity pool. Guests must wear swimming costumes when using the pool. The Pool is under repairs in the month of September 2017. The exact dates have yet ti be confirmed. I will be happy to inform you.
The ayurveda treatment is run by an independent company and has excellent treatment on offer.
Interakcija s gostima
The complex has a full-time estate manager for help. Please note that any stay beyond 3 days requires me to submit a form to the local police station. Request your help to comply with this requirement. The form is simple and needs 4 passport photos and Rs 200 per form
The complex is close to Hotel Ramada and has excellent eating options nearby. Many restaurants deliver breakfast to the apartment, please ask the Caretaker or his staff.
Please use the swimming pool wearing swimming costumes to respect the swimming pool rules.
1. Anything broken needs to be paid for.
2. Television has limited satellite channels.
3. I prefer to limit the number of persons in the flat upto 4 only. The only exception can be children below 5.
4. Mineral water, toiletries, cleaning material for dished is required to be purchased by guests.
4. I support responsible environment living and have promised to reduce my water and electricity consumption by 10% on a year on year. Please help me by switching off lights, fans and air conditioner when not in use. Please do not waste water. Thank you for your cooperation.
5. The cleaning and laundry is done once in 3 days. Please let the caretaker know when your flat will be free so that he can plan the cleaning and changing of sheets.
6. Wearing swimming costume is a must when using the pool.
7. Guest should clean all utensils and crockery and cutlery after using them and leave them in their proper space so that the next guest can find them.
8. If anything is missing or broken please do inform the caretaker and please pay for the missing and breakages.
9. All garbage should be in waste paper basket or garbage cans and not left around the flat or the complex.
10. Please avoid smoking in the rooms. Please use the balcony for smoking. This will avoid leaving a smell in the rooms which may not be appreciated by the next occupant.
11. Enjoy Goa
I am a professional who has worked in India and many countries in Asia. I like watching movies, play a little golf and love classic rock music. Holiday to me is a relaxed vacation with great food and wine. I am looking for couples and small families who will enjoy my home and will leave my home in a state that you found it. Do write back to me if you enjoyed your stay and with your suggestions.