Beautifully situated at the base of the Crazy Mtns. 8 miles east of Wilsall, MT. Bowmore
cabin gives you an extraordinary interior environment of aged log walls and unique design. Outside treats you with spectacular views and quiet solitude.
The Bowmore Cabin is nestled in at the base of the magnificent Crazy Mountains, situated on 10 acres in the heartland of Montana. From our valley, you can also view the glorious Bridger and Absorka Mountain Ranges. The rural surroundings makes for a quiet and peaceful location, sitting amongst farming property held by families for generations, just 8 miles outside of the tiny historic town of Wilsall, and 35 miles from the movie star haven of Livingston, Montana. We are also only a 50 minute scenic drive from charming Bozeman, Montana recently voted in the top ten cities in the US for the best downtown main street. The Bowmore is the perfect place to getaway and catch your breath, yet within distance of finding fun and good restaurants. Take a walk in paradise, hike in the woods, watch wildlife collecting at the pond, read a book, watch a movie, head to the ski hill. Don't forget to stretch out in our outdoor recliners to view the amazing star filled night sky. There are many advantages to not being too close to town. One of our guests said they had planned to 'go, go, go' but once they arrived in our cozy, well-stocked get-away, they happily decided to just snuggle in. Whether you choose to go or to stay, to rest or to play, you set your own pace.
Guests at the Bowmore cabin have access to the 2650 square foot 3 bedroom cabin with surrounding decks and surrounding 10 acres.
Interakcija s gostima
The Bowmore cabin is set up for you and your guests to use and operate. Your host is almost always available via e-mail or phone if you have questions or problems. In the event he is not available there are local contact numbers posted for any emergencies.
Rental Rules (As listed in the rental contract)
1. Smoking is allowed ¬¬¬¬outside only. Please use proper receptacles for cigarette disposal.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are not permitted.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 5 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
9. Fireplaces: The living room fireplace is a non-vented propane gas fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from the thermostat located to the left of the fireplace. It should not be turned up past 70 degrees. There is a fan switch to the right of the fireplace.
The fireplace in the sitting room adjacent to the stairwell is a wood burning stove. Please exercise caution in leaving any combustibles in front of or near this stove. There is firewood stocked next to the stove to the left, as well as kindling. There is also kerosene soaked fire starter in the 5 gallon container next to the decorative wood cook stove.
10. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic system. The mineral content in the water is high. There is a Kinetico water filtration system installed to mitigate this. The flow of the well is low, so there is a 1000 gallon cistern installed to accommodate normal water usage in the cabin. Please don’t do any excessive inside or outside watering that could drain the cistern. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
12. FIREWORKS are never allowed under any circumstances.
13. Outdoor noise: Sound carries easily. Please be respectful of neighbors and do not play music outside. Outdoor quiet time should begin at 10:00 pm.
14. Do not leave garbage or food of any kind, outside. This will attract wild animals. Excess garbage should be placed in garbage receptacles located in the potting shed to the west of the garage/ shop.
15. No Hunting is allowed on the property.
16. POND ON PROPERTY: Children should never be left unattended.
17. Fishing the pond is allowed only for catch and release with barbless hooks. Please note that the pond is shared with neighbors to the west. Property lines are indicated by jack-rail fence.
18. No cell phone service: please be aware there is no cell reception at the cabin. For your convenience, we supply free long distance with in the continental US.
19. Exceptions to the above mentioned policies and rules must be approved in writing by the owners of the cabin ahead of time.