The most fun, affordable accommodation in Edinburgh set up especially for the Festival! You'll have access to proper hot showers, comfy chill out areas, breakfast available from 7.30am-10.30am, our Official Fringe Stage, and much more!
Edinburgh Festival Camping is set in the lovely leafy grounds of the prestigious Royal Highland Centre. This location has great transport links - It's a 15 minute walk from Edinburgh Airport, within minutes from the M8 and M9 motorways and a 23 minute bus or tram ride direct to the city centre. If you prefer to travel by bicycle we have a bike lock up area.
To make sure all of our campers have a great stay we have three main camping areas: family camping, participants camping and general camping and within each area there will be designated areas for campers with mobility difficulties.
This offer includes a 2 Man Pre Pitched Tent and up to 2 Campers. Mattresses are included and sleeping packs (sleeping bags & pillows) can be bought on site.
Camping passes include access to proper hot showers and toilets, charging points, campsite shop, information points about the festival, comfy chill out areas, breakfast available from 7.30am-10.30am, our Official Fringe Stage, need we go on?!
Interakcija s gostima
Camp site staff are on hand from 7am to 10pm to assist with any aspect of your stay. Night time security staff are also available to assist you. An information point and festival maps should provide you with all you need to know about the festival and getting into the City, so all you have to do is focus on having a great time
All campers must have at least one adult aged 18 or over in their party.
Showers are communal, available to all. Separate male and female.
Each camper must have a camping pass. Pre pitched tents include the tent hire and number of campers stipulated only. Bedding is not included and can be purchased direct after booking. Additional campers who may decide to join you in your tent must purchase a camping pass.
- Campers are requested to respect our quiet time policy at night. (11pm-7am)
- Proper BBQs are allowed but not disposables or open fires.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted and must be kept on their leads.
- Only Campers paid to stay on site will be permitted entry to the site. Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
- Breakfast is not included but available to purchase on site. Toast, cereal, hot drinks and bacon rolls available (£3 for toast, cereal and a hot drink, or £5 for all).
- If you would like to hire a sleeping pack, please get in contact so we can reserve you one. Available for hire on site depending on availability.
At Campingninja we create brilliant campsites at the world's best events!
We offer amazing camping, glamping, and caravan options for visitors, performers, and volunteers for the Edinburgh festivals and Fringe! Come stay with us and enjoy the magic of the worlds biggest arts and culture festival!!