1 BEDROOM 195,000Rp/night with AC in a 2 bedroom shared house, in the center of the Bukit Peninsula
Close to all surf spots:
+/- 5 min Green Bowl, Pandawa & Balangan
+/- 15min Nusa Dua, Padang Padang, Bingin & Uluwatu
- Be respectful to the host and other guests
- Be considerate with noise
- Make use of the safety deposit box for your valuable belonging as the host is not responsible for theft
- There are no cleaning services
- Clean up the common areas after yourself, such as doing your dishes in the kitchen and cleaning up the dinning area after your meal.
- Maintain your private bedroom in a good and healthy state, keep it decent and clean
- Maintain all doors closed when the Air Conditioning (AC) is in use. Since the common areas have open air flow they cannot be cooled with the bedroom's AC. Therefore the bedroom doors should always be shut.
- If the guest is inconsiderate and the electricity bill amounts to unusually high numbers to the misuse of the AC, then this will have consequences and be discounted from the deposit.
-Smoking is not permitted in the house, nor on the premisses of the house (including the garden). If you stay in the house it's because you have been accepted under one condition: that you are non-smokers. If you have any day visitors during your stay that smoke they should smoke outside on the street.
-The traffic and use of drugs and narcotics is strictly prohibited by the host and by the Indonesian law enforcement (the death penalty applies).