Located just off Jalan Ampang, lies a truly Malaysian comfy studio ready for family & friends who wish to spend their time together while not too far way from city center! Comes with a nice morning sun rise view over the green hills of Ampang too!
!!!!!#--- Please click here to read full details before booking---#!!!!!
Kindly be reminded the place you are looking at is a private home studio, not a hotel :) The small amount of cleaning fee imposed are for washing sheets and towels. We do not have regular cleaning service as we do the cleaning ourselves as we put utmost importance to ensure we provide the best experience for our guests. If you are staying for a long period and require cleaning services, please do inform us. Also do inform us if you have any allergies issues so we can prepare accordingly.
1. No shoes in the house, please leave them on the shelf.
2. Kindly turn off air-con and other electrical appliances when not in use.
3. Smoking only allowed at the balcony area :) Please ensure glass doors are closed when smoking.
4. Garbage disposal area is nearby the service lift towards the other end of the corridor on the same floor.
5. Light cooking allowed but please help us keep the kitchen area clean at all times, do not leave rubbishes, dirty plates, cups, cutlery unattended or unwashed for days. If you use it, please wash it, its easy :)
6. As respect to neighbor around, kindly keep it low after 10pm.
7. Pets, party, drugs, loud music, substance abuse in any form, gambling or any other illegal activities are strictly forbidden.
8. Common courtesy. Do not move around decor items, appliances, furniture, leaving pillows on the floor. Please put them back where they belong. There's also a laundry bag for used towels.
9. The person in charge of booking is to be responsible to inform other members on house rules!
We sincerely appreciate all efforts to help us maintain our home and for other Airbnb users to enjoy. This will also ensure you, as a guest receive the best ratings from us :D Thank you in advance!
Hello Im Ashok, both me and my wife Serena are both pretty new to Airbnb but we are both enjoying so far hosting and meeting all the lovely couples, families and friends visiting our homeland in Kuala Lumpur! :) We also love traveling and exploring places and also hunt for food! So do checkout our guidebook for some local gems!