A luxury apartment just below Table Mountain with a sumptuous bedroom + private bathroom + terrace overlooking the City of Cape Town/Table Bay.
Enjoy sunrises from one of three terraces or the views of Table Bay from your bed or private terrace or just play the baby grand piano.
Nestling below Table Mountain and overlooking the City of Cape Town and Table Bay. The very private space (bedroom & bathroom) comes with uncapped WiFi, Tea, coffee and the seasonal fruit basket.
The two hundred square meter apartment is located on a private Estate with its own entrance and an escalator directly into the house. The gatehouse is staffed 24 hours a day.
The private bedroom and bathroom room comes with a well appointed shared kitchen (if you like cooking), a generous open plan shared lounge and dining room. A private terrace/balcony for use by guests, overlooks the city and Table Bay.
You are invited to play your favorite pieces on the baby grand piano.
Guests have exclusive use of the private bedroom, bathroom (shower) and a second half bathroom.
The terrace/balcony off the lounge may be used to enjoy breakfast, a sundowner or the views of the City and Table Bay. The terrace/balcony, off the dining room is a sun trap. If you need a tan, then this will become your favourite spot.
Maps, suggestions of cafes, restaurants and hangouts....all there for you.
Please note that as of October 2017, we have a cat “Giggles” who has access to whole house except the Guest Bedroom, conditional upon the entrance door remaining closed.
The private bedroom and bathroom is for the exclusive use of guests.
Additional access to the shared spaces of the apartment including the kitchen, lounge and the balconies/terraces.
Allocated private parking for the guest car, opposite the apartment. Bay number 503.
Interakcija s gostima
As our guest, you will set the required privacy, communication and interaction levels. Also happy to share a glass or wine/tea/coffee - it is entirely the decision of the guest.
You will have a set of house & room keys to come and go as you please.
If you choose to keep your room locked, remember to leave your room keys, to enable cleaning and freshening of the room.
Our apartment is located on an Estate, with a gate-house. The 24 hour staff look out for the interests of all those who live and visit the Estate. On your first visit, you will be required to sign the guest register.
Our beautiful full time housekeeper (Jasmine), will do you favours with washing and ironing of clothes. This is a special favour and not part her responsibilities. Please show your appreciation by agreeing an upfront 'gratuity' with her.
1. All Rooms and common spaces are smoke free zones.
2. Departure time is between 9am - 10:30 am. Should you be flying out later in the day, we will gladly hold your luggage until you need to leave for the airport.
3. Check in anytime, after 11:30am (Earlier by arrangement). Please provide us with the expected arrival time.
4. Hairdryer, ironing board and an iron is available on request.
5. Guest room and the private bathroom are cleaned, Monday to Friday - between 11am and 1.00pm.
6. Park the car in the designated bay, inside the Estate.
7. You have my number, call or message anytime
8. Cape Town currently has severe water restrictions (Level 5). Please be considerate with water usage in the shower.
9. Please store all food in the refrigerator or cupboards in the kitchen.
10. We politely request guests, to please, eat their meals/snacks in the kitchen breakfast area, terraces or in the dining room.
My favourite past times include Sailing, Cycling, Walking, reading, cooking and tasting wines. I have a keen interest in social justice, economics and politics.
My 14 year old son lives with me on alternate weeks.
When I am not spending time with my son, sailing, travelling or earning a salary, I enjoy cooking & South African wines.
As an AirBnB user, myself, I am sensitive to needs of our guests.
Garagista Beer Company is a small craft beer company based in the Swartland Mountains in the Western Cape. If you are into craft beer, check out Garagista Beer Company.