Wonderful for large or small groups. Ground floor lots of light private apartment with full kitchen, dining room and living room, sliding doors that lead out to private yard & deck. Up one flight of stairs to a Full bathroom with amazing shower & two private bedrooms. Then the basement below has lots of room for additional beds and another door leading out to the yard. Full washer & dryer inside apartment which is rare in NYC. Amazing location easy to walk to necessities
This location allows for larger groups to spend time together in the apartment. The kitchen and living room and deck area are all open concept so it allows for guests to hang out on deck, at the kitchen table and on the couches all while someone is cooking in the kitchen. The lower level has the beds and is cozy and dark which has been helpful for international guests suffering from jet lag. Enjoy a summertime dinner outside over looking an ECO POND made by the owner who runs a green buildling business.
You have access to garden, laundry room and the private yard.
At certain times we may need access through your apartment to the basement laundry room in order to prepare linens for our next guests. We will keep open communications with you on timing and be respectful of your space.
Please recycle properly to NYC guidelines & please remove shoes at the entrance to the apt to help maintain cleanliness inside the house!
Please observe these Rental & Safety Rules
Shoes off inside the apt please.
Turn off AC when you are not home or you will be subject to a $50 utility charge.
$100 FEE if you do not separate your recyclables from garbage! NYC recycles plastic/glass & paper/cardboard. Please be green & recycle! Don't make us sort your garbage....THANK YOU Instructions are located in the separate bins in the kitchen. Please ask us if you are unsure :)
NO smoking in apartment, please smoke outside near sidewalk and not in front yard or back yard. There is no smoking in the back yard because of our other apartment above can smell it and will complain. Please be respectful and smoke outside of the house on Douglass Street.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest and the maximum people allowed to be in the apartment and its premise at any given time is 10 people.
3. Please be careful, the owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the apartment; it’s property and all furnishings in good order
5.Please no loud noise, no parties, no loud music and no large gatherings other than immediate guests’ family and friends (occupancy code does not allow more than 12 people on rental premise at the same time).
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Sorry, no pets are allowed
8. No nailing or drilling into wooden floors or walls (the radiant heat water tubes are beneath the floor)
9. No tempering with smoke, CO2 & security detectors
10. Please shut off lights, AC when you leave the apartment to conserve electricity
11. Check-In time is after 3pm, Check Out time is before 10am. (extra charges may be applied for early check-in or late check-out, please confirm with owner first for availability and cost).
12. Kindly remove your shoes at the front door to help keep the house clean.
13. Immediately notify the owners if there are leaks, drainage blocks, power issues or malfunctioning equipment in the apartment.
14. When departing (Check-out), please leave key on the kitchen table. Door can be unlocked.
15. Please recycle all the correct recyclables and bring garbage outside to the can when you depart.
16. HAVE FUN!
I am reachable 24/7 via phone & text and will be on premise or close by. Emergency Numbers are listed on the fridge
Hi! I am a green builder who loves airbnb! I love cute kitten videos, my 3 adorable kids, yoga, my gorgeous wife & vacations.