This penthouse is located in a renovated house in Antwerp, 3 minutes walking from Het Groen Kwartier. This house features 2 design apartments with their own living room, kitchen space, bathroom, bedroom and terrace
Completely renovated new design penthouse with small terrace in an up and coming neighbourhood in Antwerpen, which is known for its award-winning restaurants, The Jane (Sergio Herman, Michelin star), Troubadour (chosen as the best restaurant in Antwerp, Michelin star) Dome (Michelin star) and Dôme-sur-Mer, bascule, ...
The penthouse is equipped with designers furniture, an Auping bed, flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a Nespresso machine.
The penthouse features a spacious living room with a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a king size bed 180x200cm, and a bathroom with a shower.
You can have have breakfast or enjoy a drink on the terrace.
There is a Carrefour Express supermarket just next to the apartment building, near the apartment there are plenty of small grocery stores and night markets. You will also find some breakfast business, snack bars and cafes!
- Smoking is not allowed INSIDE the apartment. You can smoke outside on the terrace, using the ash tray provided
- Pets are not allowed
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or on the terrace between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- If you use the terrace, please be aware that their are a lot people living next to you and on the floors above. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud noise or music after 22:00h.
- The keys to the apartment are special security keys that are costly to replace. If you lose the keys, we will charge you 100€ per lost set.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit.
Ovaj domaćin ima 8 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Marit. I was born and raised in Belgium as the granddaughter of an Italian mineworkers family. I live in Antwerp, which is one of the nicest cities in Belgium to visit.
I have a 7 year old son, Ernesto. He is the cutest boy ever. I love the area Antwerpen-Berchem. If you have some imagination, you could compare it to Williamsburg in New York once in a while. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in exploring these areas of the city!
Along with some good friends working in advertising, I once published a cook book, a collection of easy-to-make recipes created by my mum, the best "mammina" in the world. It has been rewarded with 2 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, for Best Concept and Best Italian Cookbook. Yes, I love good food and travelling. Don't hesitate to ask me a list with great actual exhibitions and musea, or a list with the best restaurants in Antwerp, based on your preferences. Asian, Belgian, Indonesian, ... restaurants, or simply the best Belgian fries ... you can all find them here, on a stone's throw :-)