Cozy little 'jungle style' hut that has a full size bed and electricity.
The hut is small, only 8' x 8', is located on the Hedonisia Hawaii Community 4 acre property. It is the closest to all our eco-friendly shared facilities and hang out areas.
This cute little hut is the closest lodging to the community bathroom, shower, kitchen and parking area.
Our Eco-Tourist Community facilities are all comfortably 'jungle style'! They include shared kitchen, bathroom, private outdoor solar shower.
Interakcija s gostima
The lodging is part of the Hedonisia Hawaii Sustainable Community. We have a team of community members that run operations and are there to help you with any questions you might have. They will also be giving you a tour of our property that includes edible rain forest plants and our volcanic crater!
TAX INCLUDED IN PRICE!
For discounted rates on extended weekly and monthly stays there is an additional three hour a week community support shift commitment.
1. More than 48 hours notice cancellation fee: 25% of booking.
2. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice then a 50% cancellation fee applies.
3.It is not our policy to issue refunds if a Guest decides to leave after completing more than a third of their stay. However, we will make certain humanitarian exceptions and issue a partial refund on a case-by-case basis.
CHANGING DATES or ACCOMMODATION
If you wish to change your arrival and/or departure dates or lodgings at Hedonisia Hawaii please note that there is a $10 processing fee. In addition, we are only able to change dates or lodgings based upon availability.
Termination of Stay: We offer very affordable rates to stay at our relaxed and friendly sustainable community. However, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of a Guest based on violation of any of the following:
- Loud or socially disruptive behavior that is detrimental to the harmony of the community.
- Damage to any facilities, lodgings or appliances on the property without offering at least partial compensation.
- Failure to follow good hygiene. Everyone MUST clean up after themselves!
- Failure to pay for stay. Guests must pay in advance for accommodation.
- Any threatening or aggressive behavior that causes any discomfort to any community member.
- Failure to respect the privacy, property and personal space of any other Hedonisia community member.
If Guest is asked to leave they may request a Compassionate Refund. Refunds are not normally given but exceptions can be made based on the behavior of the guest upon departure.
Hedonisia is a sustainable community practicing "green tourism" in Hawaii. At our community we offer eco friendly lodgings two of which are featured in the Airbnb website.
As a social enterprise community we also manage websites that deal with women's reproductive rights and gender equality in the world. We may live "out here" in the middle of the Pacific but we are very much engaged in what is happening "out there" in the world!
To sum us up in a nutshell. We really enjoy making a living from business activities that also serve environmental or social goals. It allows us to truly live according to our ideals instead of just working some job to pay the bills!
At our community we offer a Community and Feminist Entrpreneur workshops as well as a Community Manager Internship where others can learn how to do the same!