• Riad Linda an ancient medina house only 5 minutes’ walk from Jemaa el Fna.
• Great central location
• Ideal for first time visitors, families, friends, couples or single travellers.
• 6 stylish en suite guest rooms with air con/heating
• Individual rooms available as well as exclusive use
• Sunny roof terrace with Berber tent and sun loungers.
• Friendly multi lingual staff.
• Rates include breakfast and taxes
• Airport transfers available
• Trips and excursions arranged
• Free wi fi
• Our beautiful riad offers guests a cool, contemporary haven of peace and tranquillity
• Easy access to the souks, Djemma el Fna and all the sites and attractions of Marrakech.
• Stunning contemporary art work throughout by the owner and artist Gordon Davidson.
• On the ground floor is our beautiful plant filled courtyard with comfortable chairs for guests to relax in or check e mails.
• Adjacent is our stylish dining area for guests to enjoy breakfast or a homemade Moroccan dinner.
• The bedrooms all feature stunning vintage kaftans and beautiful original Beni Ourain soft woollen rugs.
• All bedrooms have individual air conditioning / heating units.
• There is also a wood burning fireplace in the Douira Suite.
• All towels and bed linen supplied and complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
• All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, with shower, basin and separate wc.
• Please visit my individual room listings.
• Douira Suite https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/398293
• Atlas Double / Twin Room https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/396725
• Rose Double Room - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/399281
• Berber Double / Twin Room - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/398245
• Sahara Double / Twin / Triple Room –
• Jardin Double Room https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/399225
Guests have access to our sunny roof terrace with sun loungers & beautiful Berber Tent. Our comfortable ground floor salon is ideal for relaxing with a good book from our library .Our courtyard garden is perfect for catching up with e mails with our free wi fi. Our manager Rachid is also available to help plan visits to a local hammam, excursions, cookery lessons & give advice on haggling!
Interakcija s gostima
I divide my time between Edinburgh and Marrakesh and love sharing my experiences of Marrakech. I'm always happy to offer help and tips to make guests' stay enjoyable & memorable.
Electrical appliances work on 2 pin European plugs.
A laundry service is available for a small extra charge. Please check with our staff for details.
We can arrange for desert trips and trips to the nearby Atlas Mountains
Smoking is only permitted on the roof terrace.
We ask all guests to respect the peace of the riad and the privacy of other guests.
Hi, I'm Linda & I live between Edinburgh in Scotland & Marrakech, Morocco. My husband & I found our beautiful Marrakesh house in 2008 & spent a lot of time restoring this lovely old building using traditional building materials and the skills and knowledge of local craftsmen. We love Marrakech for the sunshine and the warmth and charm of its people. We always enjoy meeting our guests and sharing our experiences with them. Marrakesh is such an exotic and fascinating destination and is only a few hours flight away from most European cities.