This new 3 bedroom apartment in the prestigious Beach complex is located in the promenade of Limassol with new sea marine and within easy reach of the public gardens and zoo. Bars, restaurants, famous fish taverns. Night life is in close vicinity
Beautiful Olimpion beach is just across the street from the building (around 20 meters away). The beach is sandy NO rocks. Water sports available in near proximity (water skiing etc).
The apartment is located on the third floor and has the side sea view.
1. well furnished with a 2 double bed, + 2 single bed + a sofa double bed in living room, TV set, 2 balconies with balcony set. Internet Wi-Fi in apartment
2. built-in wardrobes and 3 separate bathroom area
3. kitchen fully furnished with washing machine and new household appliances (an oven, an electric cooker, a microwave, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, a dishwasher)
4. bedding and towels (including beach towels)
5. fully air-conditioned apartment
6. roof-top swimming pool with barbeque area (grill organized on request)
7. a bar
8. a gym facility
9. concierge services with free wi-fi in the lobby area
10. off-street parking.
11. Bus stop in front of the building
We can provide all extra services like transfers, cleaning, car hire, toys, baby cot etc.
Enjoying the exclusive location in Limassol City Centre and right next to Olympion sandy beach this lovely apartment is ideal for your holidays.
Late check-in after 20:00 - extra charge 15 Euro
The rate does not include the cost of electricity by consumption (usually 3 - 5 €/ day/apartment. On the Summer electricity deposit: June-September 15€ day/apartment, because air conditioner need more electricity)
I love Cyprus, unique country - excellent weather all year round and beautiful sandy clean beaches , friendly people which makes me feel like at home .People coming to Cyprus should try the cuisine in one of the typical taverns :meze ... souvlakia , mussaka , halloumi cheese...local wine...see birth place of Aphrodite ... archaeological sites like Curium, Kolossi ...and enjoy time like locals do...