**Winner of Best Lodging on the Forgotten Coast **
Turtle Crawl Barrier Dunes 191 is a beautiful 2BR/2BA pet friendly town home with fabulous views! End Unit & Lots of Extra's - Only 75 Steps to the Beach! This home is located in the gated community of Barrier Dunes and boasts 2 pools (One is direct beach front!), lighted tennis courts (the only ones in Cape San Blas!), 3 fresh water fishing ponds, playground, pet stations, boat washing and parking, and boardwalks throughout!
Amenities: 2 Bedrooms – 1 King (Oversized Master Suite with private bathroom and private deck, Walk-in closet, double sinks separate shower and garden tub, and full laundry room), 1 Queen Bedroom with private Deck, 1 Sleeper Sofa in Den | 2 Full Bathrooms, 3 Porches (Child/Pet Gate). End Unit – window seat for lots of extra light!
We supply many extra's to make your packing easier, and your stay comfortable!
Wireless DSL Internet Access! |
3 cable TV’s 2 DVD’s,
Free Domestic Long Distance |
Full kitchen |
Laundry room |
Always Pet Friendly,
Covered parking |
Hot & Cold Outdoor Shower,
Gas Grill on main floor deck with extra propane tank |
Fishing Cleaning Station |
Gate on back deck for dogs & kids,
All linens provided (Even pet towels and sheets, just bring your own beach towels) |
Central Heat & Air.
We supply a lot of Extra's! No need to load your car down with all the essentials!:
Buckets, shovels and misc. beach toys,
Outdoor hose and hot / cold running shower,
Crab Nets and Crab Bucket,
Crab Crackers and Pickers,
Plastic wrap and foil,
Soft soap in the bathrooms,
Scrub brush for dishes & dish soap,
Extra Garbage Bags,
Kids and “grown-up” movies,
Books for all ages!
Cards, Games for kids and adults!
You will have the entire property to yourself. And of course you have access to all the amenities in Barrier Dunes. (Pools, tennis, playground, etc.)
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available by phone throughout your stay, and have maintenance staff on the property.
There are many activities to do in Cape San Blas, from kayaking and biking to fishing, horseback riding, and much more! You can rent bikes, kayaks, and lots more from Scallop Cove, right there on the cape.
If you need a few grocery or beach items, visit the Cape Trading Post or Scallop Cove (on the cape). They also have great ice cream and fresh donuts!
- Rates do not include a 12% Florida State and Gulf County Tax required by law. Airbnb collects the 7% State tax in your quote and the other 5% Gulf County tax will be added to your offer upon request to book.
- Pet Fees: 1st dog is $100 & each additional dog will be $50.
- You will receive a contract once the final payment is made and it must be faxed or emailed back to Cape Escape Vacation Rentals within 5 days.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent for the duration of the contract.
- The deposit is fully refundable if all conditions of the contract (see terms below) are met. If the reservation is canceled, the deposit is NOT refundable or then charged!
ADDITIONAL FULL RENTAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 4 pm E.T. & CHECK-OUT TIME is before 10 am E.T No early check-in or late check-out unless agreed to by the manager in writing. Check-in is not permitted until the rental account has been paid in full. Fee for late checkout will be $50 per ½ hour late checking out. Rental has a coded keypad on the front door and Renter will be provided code to door & Barrier Dunes gate code will be provided the day before check-in unless other arrangements have been made with agent.
2. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is only permitted outside on the porches with doors & windows closed. All smoking material should be properly & safely disposed of. If anyone smoked in the rental or there is a smoke odor in the rental from doors being left open while smoking, the fee will be a minimum of $300. Evidence of smoking in the rental will result in immediate eviction & forfeiture of all amounts paid & will result in additional cleaning fees to Renter(s) as Excess Damage Cost.
3. No Motor Homes, Trailers (except boat trailers) or RVs allowed in Barrier Dunes.
4. PETS: Well behaved dogs are permitted with a pet fee(s) & a signed pet addendum. Unauthorized pets will be grounds for eviction with no refund. Cats or other pets are never permitted and will be grounds for eviction.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A credit card or check for the deposit is required.
a. No damage is done to rental or its contents, beyond normal wear & tear that is reported to Manager within 24 hours of occurrence or prior to check out, whichever is sooner.
b. No charges are incurred due to violation of rules (terms of this agreement), contraband &, pets, smoking, lost keys, collection of rents or other services rendered.
c. No items or linens are missing from the Rental & all beach items are rinsed & returned neatly to their places. Linens & kitchen items may not be removed from the Rental! Beach items belong to the owner of this Rental & must be returned to the Rental.
d. Renter(s) is not evicted by the owner, agent or representative of law enforcement, a security company or employee of the Manager or Barrier Dunes.
e. No parties or receptions allowed.
f. No fireworks, firearms or other hazardous materials allowed in Barrier Dunes property or in the Rental.
g. Rental is inventoried & inspected before & after each occupancy. If damage or missing items exceed the $300 deposit, Renter(s) agree to pay damages & any associated collection expenses upon receipt of damage notification from Manager.
h. Gulf County ordinance requires all items on the beach be removed from beach at the end of the day. Loss of any beach chairs will result in a charge of $50 per chair charge & $250 for beach cart to deposit.
i. All Barrier Dunes rules & regulations are followed.
j. All check out procedures are followed:
a. All garbage & discards be removed from the Rental (including items in the refrigerator & freezer). Take all garbage to the outside garbage can! Garbage is picked up under the Rental. Do not put the garbage at the street.
b. If pet towels were used, they must be washed & dried. If more than 1 load of towels was used, excess towels must be washed & dried and remaining dirty linens stripped from bed and put by washing machine. It is EXTREMELY helpful if you can start another load of laundry prior to departing.
c. All pots, pans & larger items are washed & put neatly away. All soiled dishes should be put in the dishwasher & the dishwasher started. If time permits, it is helpful if the dishes are put away.
d. Original door key from lockbox must be returned to the lockbox & all keys found in Rental should be returned to the kitchen counter or key hanger as found (this depends on Rental). All doors & windows should be locked. Lost keys will incur a $50 per key charge.
e. All movies, beach items, games, furniture etc. are left in the unit in their proper place. All beach items need to be rinsed & neatly returned to the appropriate place.
f. If renter(s) or guests smoked outside, all ashes & butts are safely disposed of & the ashtrays rinsed & returned to the appropriate place.
g. All appliances are turned off & the grill is clean & covered & the grill tools cleaned & returned to the correct spot!
6. REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE: Repair & maintenance problems must be brought to Manager’s attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, Renter(s) will be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred. Cost of needless or unauthorized expenses will be charted as Excess Damage Cost against the deposit & if the damages exceed the deposit amount, Renter(s) agrees to promptly pay the difference. Example would be service calls that are not necessary or do to guest negligence.
7. HURRICANE & STORM POLICY: No refunds will be made for inclement weather. Trip insurance is strongly recommended.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight renter(s) & guests is in this rental is six (6). This includes adults & children (all renter(s) & guests). Each overnight renter & guest must be listed on this contract. The Renter(s) signing this agreement must be at least 25 years of age & will be held responsible for all other parties &/or guest of the Renter(s) for compliance with this Agreement, with listed policies, ordinances, rules & regulations & for losses incurred. Social gatherings for family reunions, weddings & other large parties should be restricted to the clubhouse or beach. Use of this rental for such gatherings is strictly prohibited, a violation of your rental agreement & will result in the immediate termination of your rental agreement. You may not have more than 6 addition persons gathered in the rental at any one time, in addition to those listed on signed rental agreement. Guests that are not on the rental agreement may not be overnight guests. Strictly enforced. Renter(s) will be evicted with no refund if this term is violated.
10. LINENS & SUPPLIES: For Renter(s) convenience, all beds are made except the sleeper sofa in the living room. Linens are provided for the sleeper sofa. A set of towels is provided for each renter(s) & guest & an initial supply of toilet paper & paper towels. There is no daily maid service during the reserved time; however a broom, dust pan, mop & vacuum & a washer & drier are all available in the Rental. Linens should not be used on dogs or removed from the Rental for any reason or removed from the Rental to be used as beach towels. Dog towels are provided &, if used, must be washed, dried & returned to the proper spot before departure.
11. SHOWER: There is an outside shower. Please utilize the outside shower to keep excess sand & dirt out of the Rental. Dogs should be rinsed & dried outside only. If dogs are washed inside the Rental, extra cleaning fees may be accessed. Manager realizes it is impossible to keep all the sand outside, but please help keep the Rental nice by rinsing off before coming inside!
12. TELEPHONE: For your convenience phones are provided. Local calls & DOMESTIC (US) calls are free of charge. If you there are any operator assisted calls or other phone charges they will be billed to card provided for deposit. Cell phones don’t work well at the Cape so do give the phone number at the unit to folks and bring a calling card or cell phone booster from your phone provider!
13. APPLIANCE & UTILITY FAILURE: No refunds will be given for appliance or utility failure. Every effort will be made to remedy any problems in a timely a manner. Renter(s) can expect a courteous & professional attitude towards problem solving. Please make every effort on your part to remedy the situation. Unusual & unnecessary service calls will be billed to the renter(s).
14. ACCESS TO RENTAL: Renter(s) authorize owner(s)/Manager(s) personnel access to the Rental to verify that all terms of this agreement are complied with & to do necessary maintenance.
15. KEYS: Please return the original key to the lockbox! Requests to open door as a result of a lost or misplaced key will result in a $100 fee & a timely delivery of a key cannot be guaranteed. Failure to return all keys will result in a $50 charge PER KEY.
16. RETURNED CHECKS/PAYMENTS: There will be a $100 charge for all returned checks or other type payments that do not clear.
17. INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS: Renter(s) agree to indemnify & hold harmless Cape Escape Vacation Rentals, LLC & the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense & penalty arising from any action of the Renter(s) & Guest(s) or visitors of the Renter(s) & their dogs which causes injury or death to any person or damage to any property. Renter(s) is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance &/or renter’s insurance.
18. ATTORNEY’S FEES & COSTS: If Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the evictions of the Renter(s) &/or Guests of Renter, or because Renter(s) takes any action to recover deposits not due, Renter(s) shall be liable to Manager &/or owner for reasonable attorney’s fees & costs incurred by Manager &/or owner.
19. ACCESS TO PROPERTY FOR SHOWING: If Rental is placed on the market for sale, Renter(s) agrees to allow the property to be shown to prospective buyer(s) upon reasonable notice to Renter(s).
20. SHORT TERM RENTAL: It is expressly understood & agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental under the provisions of Chapter 509, Florida Statutes, & is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Renter(s) & no rights to renewal for recurring usage.
21. UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY: In the event the rental is unavailable, sold or uninhabitable for your scheduled vacation due to maintenance or other unforeseen problems, Renter(s) will receive a full refund & Manager will make every effort to assist in locating another property.
22. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Reservations obtained by providing fraudulent information will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment & deposit money & the party will not be permitted to check-in.
23. SUCCESSION, ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement is binding on, & the benefits inure to, the heirs & personal representatives of the parties. However, neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned (in whole or in part) by Renter(s)
24. ADVERTISING: Every effort has been made for accuracy in advertising, including our website; however, Manager/Owner is not responsible for errors & omissions. Rental data is subject to change without notice. Rental terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
25. GENERAL TERMS: Agreement shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Florida & Chapter 509, Florida Statutes. Venue for enforcement shall be Gulf County Florida. If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determine to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed & remain in force & effect. This Agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state & local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, handicap or familial status. Renter(s) is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Renter(s) is expected to be courteous to residents & guests, to be respectful of the rights of others & to not be noisy.
Renter agree to all terms & conditions of this agreement & agree to be responsible for others in the unit. I certify that I am 25 years of age or older & the holder of the credit card account or checking account used for rental & deposit. I fully understand & agree with all rental conditions outlined in the pages above & below (if there is a Pet Addendum). In case of default by renter & non-collection by owners/agent, renter(s) agree to pay for all court costs, attorney fees & collection costs. I understand this is a legally binding instrument. All information provided is true.