Located in the foothills north of Los Feliz Blvd. our house is walking distance to Griffith Park (one of the largest city parks in the USA) and is only minutes away from Hollywood, trendy Silverlake, Echo Park as well as downtown LA.
1. Please, NO smoking inside house. Ashtrays
are provided outside.
2. No pets, thank you.
3. $1,000 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
will only be used for:
a. Payment of any rent, non-sufficient funds,
fees or other sums due Landlord;
b. Repair or replace any damaged personal
property, excluding ordinary wear & tear
caused by Tenant or Tenant’s guests; including
a charge of $35 for every set of house keys not
c. Pay-Per-View cable or toll telephone
charges incurred by Tenant. Note: a
landline is provided free of charge for all
domestic USA calls.
d. a $35 per set of house keys not returned. There is a $50 penalty for any garage door remote not returned.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: This rental agreement at said quote allows a maximum of however many persons for overnight stay were agreed upon at execution of such agreement. Our neighbors are nice. Please NO large parties, events, gatherings or excessive noise. Tenant and Tenant’s guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with neighbors or use the property in any unlawful manner.
5. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Tenant agrees to keep the Premises, furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures clean and in good working condition. Tenant agrees to notify Landlord immediately of any and all damage and Tenant agrees to pay for all repairs or replacement, excluding ordinary wear and tear.
6. DISCLOSURE & RESTRICTION: TENANTS ARE LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHILDREN ON PREMISES.
a) POND, HILLSIDE & STAIRS DISCLOSURE:
Tenant acknowledges that the house is situated on top of a hill with steps down to access the pool area and garage levels, and to the front porch. The edges of backyard terraces and pool area staircase have large potted plants along the edge and a portable lattice guardrail will be installed when Tenants have a toddler (age 1-3). Located on the Premises is a small 12” deep pond, outside the master bedroom which is not fenced off from the rest of the property. Owner has provided a child-proof and raccoon-proof rigid decorative screen cover for the pond. Owner has also provided baby gates for Tenant’s use. The home is prepared for occupancy, but not particularly child-proofed. Tenant is responsible for making sure anything breakable or child-hazardous is safely secured and out of reach if small children are present.
b. SWIMMING POOL DISCLOSURE:
LOCATED ON THE PREMISES IS A SWIMMING POOL WITH SECURITY FENCE ENCLOSURE AND LATCHING, SELF-CLOSING GATE. TENANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL GUESTS ACTIVITIES, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, ON THE PREMISES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SAFETY AND / OR PROTECTION INVOLVING THE SWIMMING POOL. TENANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS LANDLORD FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR ACTIONS ARISING FROM / OR CONNECTED TO TENANTS NEGLIGENCE AND / OR FAILURE TO SUPERVISE THE USE OR SECURITY OF THE SWIMMING POOL. TENANT SHALL INSURE AND SAFEGUARD THE AREA SURROUNDING SWIMMING POOL INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SECURITY OF ANY GATES ACCESSING THE SWIMMING POOL, CONTROLLING ACCESS INTO THE SWIMMING POOL AREA.
7. INJURY AND DAMAGES: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold Landlord free from all liability, loss or damage arising from any injury suffered on or about the Premises by Tenant, guests, invitees or licensees of Tenant. Tenant agrees that Landlord is not responsible for any loss or damage to Tenant or Tenant’s guest’s property due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, or any other cause.
8. DAMAGES: Tenant agrees that damages for occupancy limits of the number of agreed upon people (tenants) will result in a charge of $150 per day per person in excess of agreed upon amount. If the tenant fails to vacate the premises at agreed upon check-out time, Tenant agrees to pay Landlord $150 per hour that Tenant is late in vacating to cover Landlord’s increased costs and potential liability to the incoming tenant.
a. If evidence of smoking or pets inside the house are evident, $300 of security deposit will be forfeited, to cover the extra cleaning expense.
9. ENTRY BY LANDLORD: Landlord or his agents may enter the property to make repairs, provide services or to inspect the Premises with a one hour notice. In the event of an emergency Landlord or its agents may enter the Premises at any time without notice.
10. ATTORNEY FEES: In any action or proceeding arising out of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs.
11. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Tenant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified in this agreement from landlord who retains full possession and access rights.
And lastly, ENJOY YOURSELF.
Ovaj domaćin ima 50 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My partner Randy and I enjoy the privacy and tranquility of our mid century house in the Los Feliz hills as well as its close proximity to the walking streets of Silverlake, Echo Park, Hollywood and downtown LA. In 2013 we bought our Pioneertown home as a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. I work in the entertainment industry and Randy works in the fashion apparel industry. We enjoy the best of both worlds. Our high desert retreat close to Joshua Tree is the perfect place for us and our friends to decompress and for fun its only a 15 minute walk to the world famous Pappy & Harriet's Saloon. Whether you're searching for a vibrant cosmopolitan center like LA to visit or the spiritual calling of the desert we hope you enjoy the bliss, serenity and all the other creature comforts we enjoy at both places. Cheers