After a few years of renting out our flat in Germany and receiving great reviews from our amazing guests, we feel that it's time to share our private residence with the people of airbnb. Join us & experience the magic of Jaffa like a local.
Welcome to our brand new apartment (we were the first to move in, in the summer of 2014). We are a German-Israeli family with 2 kids & we are always happy when our friends & family from abroad are visiting us. Therefor, we put our love & passion into preparing a lovely room for our guests to enjoy. Now when it's complete, we are ready to offer it to the rest of the world :)
The room has a double bed (140cm) & fresh bed linens & towels are, of course, provided.
The room has direct access to our 30m² Sunny (shared) balcony, where we keep with chairs, table & sun shade for guests only. You are also welcome to use our sitting hammock & enjoy the Jaffa breeze.
Right next to the room, there's our guest-only shower & bathroom, waiting just for you!
We love hosting. We love making our guests feel welcomed. We love details & practicality. We enjoy preparing our guestroom for our visitors. We enjoy watching them falling in Love with Tel-Aviv, falling in Love with Jaffa. We are happy to show the world that Jews, Muslims & Christians can live together in the same city, in the same neighborhood, in the same building - sharing a coffee, a shisha, an ideology.
* Access our balcony directly from your room. Chairs, table, sun shade & sitting hammock - it's all there, just don't forget to wear Sunscreen ;)
* Private shower & bathroom are 10 cm from your door. Fresh towels included.
* Air conditioner is controlled by the apartment's central unite - if you wish to heat or cool your room, please let us know.
* Filtered fresh drinking water available - hot & cold.
* Free(!) parking on the street 24/7.
* A nice collection of books & movies, in Hebrew, German & English available for your pleasure.
* The apartment is wheelchair accessible via parking garage & elevator (with a little help from a friend - there are two stairs to conquer).
* You are very welcome to use our dishes & cutlery, store food in the fridge & use our coffee/tea corner 24/7 (but please - no cooking).
Smoking allowed in the balcony.
Please no cooking (you are very welcome to use our dishes & cutlery, store food in the fridge & use our coffee/tea corner 24/7)
Ovaj domaćin ima 205 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije