Behind the Dom tower, in the centre of Utrecht, lies the quiet 'Jeruzalemstraat'. My spatious apartment is on the groundfloor. It has a seperate bedroom and kitchen and a big living room. There is also a private bathroom. Close to everything you need
* Located in the lively heart of Utrecht.
* In a quiet and safe area.
* Built in the 18th century.
* Garden view which takes you even back to the middle ages.
* A few steps away from all restaurants, bars, touristic attractions like the Dom tower, central museum and the railway museum.
* Close to park Lepelenburg where you can relax during the summer.
* There is a double bed in the (seperate) bedroom and the apartment fits a third person on the couch easily.
* The apartment block consits of 5 apartments.
* There is one apartment on the groundfloor which is available to you.
* A shared entrance to the hall where you can park your bike.
* Private use of kitchen, livingroom and bedroom.
* Renewed bathroom in June 2015!
* Laundry machine and WIFI is availible.
Around the corner there is this restaurant with fire place named 'Le Clochard'. This is the place where you can collect the keys when I am not around. Otherwise I am glad to help you whenever and wherever I can. Please contact me in advance and I explain all details.
Please respect the neighbours. Don't play loud music during the night.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
After being raised in a small town in the Eastern part of The Netherlands, I moved to Utrecht for my studies Economics and Geography at Utrecht University in 2002. Since then I have been living in this central located apartment.
I am interested in "how things work in different countries". Each and every capital city has its own manual, and I want to discover them as much as possible! Combining this with a running event like a half or full marathon makes this the perfect city trip for me!
Currently I am organising a run-swim-run event in Summer 2015. Filling in the needs and wishes for another is one of my focus points. That's why I am glad to rend my apartment to you!
Looking for adventure in a comfortable environment