Our three bedroom artist apartment welcomes you! We keep it cozy and quiet here, but love guests, be it human or dog. The sunny front bedroom is yours along with everything Capitol Hill has to offer just feet away. Downtown & UW only 5 mins away!
The two young professional ladies who live here are pretty rad. We're incredibly laid back and interested people with various passions. We work in youth empowerment and museums. We love dog sitting, movie nights and good music. This space has kind of soaked up a little of both of our personalities and we hope you'll feel at home in our home!
The bedroom you will be renting belongs to me, but I'm at my boyfriend's most of the time so we thought renting the space out would be a great way to save for our own travels. :)
The bedroom has a queen sized bed and a long couch so it could accommodate up to three people: two in the bed and one on the couch. You'll have to decide who gets what :D
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS! PLEASE NOTE:
- We live in a funky four-plex building that was built in the early 1900s. So naturally, in addition to the old-world charm that it possesses it also comes with a little baggage. It is drafty in the colder months! We all wear sweatshirts and keep our socks on in the common areas and do just fine. There is a space heater in your room that works great!
- We airbnb two rooms in our apartment so there is a chance you will be sharing the bathroom and kitchen with other airbnb guests. Thankfully, airbnb-ers are, in our experience, a fun and friendly lot!
- Parking directly in front of the apartment is reserved for tenants and we get in trouble if you park there. Please find street parking when you arrive, check into the room, grab the guest parking pass (First come first serve! We only have one!) and hang it on your rear view mirror. This allows you to park anywhere around the apartment on the street for as long as you like. Don't forget to return it before you check out!
- If you don't get the parking pass not to worry! In the 4+ years that we've lived here, we have NEVER heard of someone getting a ticket for being parked in the 2hr resident zone for a day or two. In fact, one of our roommates was parking in our neighborhood for 9 months without a pass before parking enforcement started to care.
- We keep the place tidy, but it is not a hotel! You might expect a few dishes in the sink. Because other people also live here, you may also find evidence of their presence! "See the elusive Seattle lady in her natural habitat!" But really, a makeup bag on the bathroom counter or a pair of shoes in the hall we hope will not leave you feeling ruffled.
You'll have access to our cozy living room area and the TV there, our shared bathroom and spacious kitchen. The top shelf of the pantry is communal and you're welcome to anything there, guests are welcome to use the refrigerator while they are staying with us on the honor system :)
Interakcija s gostima
We'll leave it up to the guest to decide how much interaction they prefer, I'm always open to meeting up for a meal or an outing but I'm equally fine to leave you to your own devices. :D
I have found that guests so far have enjoyed their experience more when they are greeted upon arrival. If I am able, I will try my best to make this happen!
One of us is usually home and can be found making tea or doing work on our laptops in the shared areas. Nights are generally very quiet.
We are on the first floor and is nice and bright. You might hear sounds of Capitol Hill's morning bustle from the street-facing windows. I have never been disturbed by it personally, but if you are a light sleeper and want to sleep in past 9am, maybe bring a sleeping mask.
Important Note! Both of us work from home often and do work in the evenings as well. We love interacting with our guests but sometimes we have to respectfully draw the line when we're working. If we seem buried in work in the living room/office please don't take offense!
Coming and going can be done at any hour, as long as it is quietly. Being generally clean, courteous and respectful of the space is what we expect. Guests are not allowed and neither is smoking indoors.
Ovaj domaćin ima 101 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije