This gorgeous 2-level apt was just rehabbed in the Fall of 2014! Enjoy an open floor plan w/ original parquet floors, antique fireplace, exposed brick, gourmet kitchen, and 4 piece bath w/ claw foot tub. Excellent parking and and huge out door space!
• 2 level townhome completely re-finished w/ central air
• One of kind interior – no detail left untouched
• Great location 5-10 minutes from One Shot Coffee, Café La Maude, Bar
Ferdinand, North Bowl, Standard Tap, Heritage Jazz Bar, Cantina Dos
Segundos and public transportation
• Located on a tree lined street with free un-timed parking
• Comcast high-speed internet
• Chic living area with cozy seating and library ladder bookshelves
• Original hard wood parquet floors (completely refinished)
• Timeless art-deco fireplace and mantel (non-working)
• Re-claimed joist bookshelf with fabulous exposed brick backdrop
• 50” Flat Screen LED TV, Exquisite sounding Bose surround sound system
• Exposed joists w/ open floor plan into gourmet kitchen
• Unique charcoal granite countertops w/ leathered finish
• High end peninsula w/ bar seating and flush-mount cooking over charcoal
• Subway tile backsplash
• Chic white solid-wood European cabinets
• Re-claimed joist shelves
• Stainless appliances featuring Miele microwave and dishwasher
• Complete with all of the cookware needed to make a gourmet meal
• Ceramic wood grained tile throughout
• Queen sized high-end mattress on antique poster bed
• 2 closets for ample hanging space
• In-suite 4-piece master bath with vintage claw foot tub (re-finished) and
• In-suite laundry machine
Bedroom 2/Bathroom 2:
• Full-sized bed and lofted twin w/ extremely comfortable Casper mattresses
• In-suite high end bathroom with walk in closet – Carrera marble floors and
subway tile walls with marble trim
• Large antique dresser against gorgeous exposed brick wall
• 2 windows – plenty of natural light
• Access to the garden and deck
• Backyard deck and large garden – total area a whopping 1000 square feet
• Comfortable seating for 4 people on deck w Edison light bulbs draped
• 8 foot fence - extremely private
• Comfortable bench seating for 4 people in garden with fire pit, grill and smoker in garden
Guests have access to the entire space including access the back yard which has a brand new deck as well as an expansive garden. Guests also have access to the house wifi and home entertainment system.
Interakcija s gostima
Should you need anything during your stay, I will be easy to get a hold of. The best way to get a hold of me would be through text. I will also be responsive to messages on Airbnb. I usually don't answer unknown phone numbers, so calling might not work. If you would like to talk on the phone, however, I would be more than happy to call you whenever you want - just let me know through a text message or an Airbnb message!
There is plenty of street parking available, and it is all free. Parking is very easy to find before 4pm on any day. After 8pm at night you can still find it, but it gets much harder.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep it quiet after 10pm.
- Strip the beds that you used - do not strip the beds you didn't use it
- Lock the front door to the house.
- Do not use the 2nd floor deck, only the 1st floor deck.
- No Smoking
- No Parties
Ovaj domaćin ima 178 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am super outgoing and love Philadelphia. I am an animal lover with a thirst for the outdoors. I was once a world traveller teaching English in Seoul, Bangkok and Indonesia and now I am a real estate developer in center city who is extremely passionate about Philadelphia. I would love to share my home and my knowledge of this great city.
I can't live without live music, yummy food, fantastic friends, my family and my passport.