Our modern and spacious 2 bedroom apartment is conveniently located in a safe and central neighborhood close to several beaches and not far from the historic city center.
The apartment offers a spacious living with full equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a shady patio to enjoy the cool leeward breeze.
We have dogs around the apartment, they will be delighted to welcome and accompany you during your stay. Please make sure to love them in return.
The master bedroom offers a comfortable new king size bed with king size mosquito net for a good night sleep.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed. A baby travel bed can be offered if wished. Please make sure to make this request with your booking so we will be able to make adjustments for a stay with babies/kids beforehand.
Bedrooms have air conditioning. We ask our guests to please be considerate in using electricity and water since both are scarce and extremely expensive on Curacao. Please do not leave air- conditioning on when you're not around. The rental includes 20 kWh electricity per day which is based on normal consumption for two persons. 30 kWh will be allowed for a stay for three. Additional consumption will be charged at $0.45 per kwh.
Fresh towels and bedding will be provided.
Guests have the entire apartment for themselves. No shared areas except for driveway and parking.
The fridge will be stocked with first needs before arrival.
Interakcija s gostima
We like to share our ideas, give away favorite beaches, restaurants, bars and other must sees on the island. We can be as interactive as our guests wishes. We as hosts live above the apartment and can be easily reached for questions or support when necessary.
- Please note that we have dogs on our property. Our dogs love humans, young and old, we're sure you're going to love them too. The dogs are not allowed inside the apartment.
- Smoking inside the apartment is not allowed. Please smoke outside on the patio while enjoying the breeze and birds around.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- We kindly ask to avoid disturbing noises after 10PM.
- We do not allow our guests to take visitors to the property.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property. Also we will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting the reservation through Airbnb, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property.
Hi I am Wendy. I was born in Amsterdam where I lived until I was 23. In need of some more sun and a new challenge I moved to the Caribbean. I met my husband and stayed, a bit longer then expected but still enjoying the Caribbean life every day!
We love to travel, see the world, walk breathtaking beaches, hike wonderful mountains and visit awesome city's.
Since 2015 our wonderful son Yves is accompanying us on most of our adventures. He seems to be a travelbug, just like his parents!