These units set on the first floor of the building have been design to generate a cozy feel to the living / dining and kitchen areas. The unit is 78 sqm.
This is a lovely and spacious one-bedroom condo nestled on the hillside of Kamala on Phuket's west coast. The condo is ideal for both long and short term.
Entry is to the open-plan dining/living room which has full-height sliding glass doors on two sides. The kitchen is fitted with an array of off-white, high-gloss units and is equipped with a 4-ring hob with extractor hood above, plus a tall fridge/freezer and microwave.
The long, movable counter with storage below doubles as a dining table or food preparation area. A balcony with patio set is reached via the sliding doors from the kitchen area.
The sitting area has a comfortable sofa positioned to face a fitted wall console with shelves and drawers and upon which is a large flat-screen TV and DVD player.
The bedroom is also spacious and private with lush tropical jungle views. There is a king-size bed and two bedside cabinets, a series of shelves and drawer in addition to a work station and a bank of fitted wardrobes providing ample hanging and storage space.
The capacious en-suite bathroom is well appointed and has access from two points; not only from the bedroom but also a second door to the left of the main entrance door. Within the en-suite is a full-height cupboard housing a washing machine, plus a large walk-in shower cubicle and a terrazzo-topped vanity unit with a wash basin on top and storage cupboard below.
The resort offers great amentites including a squash court, a tennis court, large swimming pool, two Jacuzzis, sauna, poolside cafe and gym.
The village of Kamala is popular thanks to its ample amenities and the long stretch of sandy beach. A 15 minute drive will find you to Patong and its entertainment venues or to the up-scale wine bars and restaurants in Surin.
* Shuttle bus to the beach & shopping areas ( 10 times per day )
* Swimming pools 2, one is behind the lobby, second one is at the Gym
* Gym / Fitness room
* Squash court
* Table tennis (ping-pong)
* Boxing training area
* Kids club
* Taxi services
* 24 hours Security & CCTV cameras
* Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
* Restaurant available at the poolside
* Motorbike and Car rental available
* AIRPORT PICK UP, TRANSFER AVAILABLE!
* Tour information
Interakcija s gostima
If you have any assistance please contact me anytime.
* The Utilities to be paid by guest is based on the guests usage, and it's calculated with the official government unit price the 6 THB/KWh unit and water is 20 THB/unit, will be read after check in and at check out again to see the exact usage.
An average monthly usage for a home here (if no air condition used) the electric cost is around 700-800 THB/month or around 20 USD/month and water is 150 -200 THB/month or around 5 USD/month.
* Damage Deposit : There is NO damage deposit payment added on Airbnb, so Airbnb won't charge your credit card with any amount of deposit when you make the payment or the booking process.
The damage deposit can be payable at check in, and will be kept until check out.
The amount of damage deposit is approximately 100-300 USD or equal in any other currency.
Please note that there is no elevator up to the apartment so the property is not ideal for elderly or disabled guests. There are however porters who will help with luggage etc.
* The smoking is only allowed in the balcony.
* The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful.