This 3 bed / 2.5 bath home is a 5 minute walk from the tropical beaches of Lauderdale by the Sea. Sleeps 6 in comfort with full chefs kitchen, heated pool, private patio, and luxurious living areas. The charming town is easily walkable. Paradise!
Hibiscus House is an open, airy oasis that sleeps 6 in luxurious comfort. The three bedrooms are spacious and private; two have en-suite baths. The brand new chef's kitchen opens onto the dining area that seats 6. The comfortable living area flows onto the poolside patio for true indoor-outdoor living. The pool area is secluded and quiet, with comfy sofas and chairs for curling up and watching the kids play in the heated pool.
The house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood just a short walk to the beach. Grab your beach towels and umbrella (and the boogie board, they're all provided) and stroll to the beach entrance right at the end of Hibiscus Avenue.
Guests have full access to the house and grounds. Parking in the garage is for the owner but guests may use the laundry facilities and pool/beach equipment stored in the garage.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests will receive directions to the house and house information and rules upon booking. Guests receive a code for the front door, so no one will be present during your stay. The property manager is available by phone or email during normal business hours.
NOTE: You will receive a rental agreement via email upon booking. Receipt of your signed rental agreements is required before your booking is considered confirmed.
We do not list this property on Craig slist. If you have a seen a listing there, it is not legitimate and should be reported to that website. Listing through Airbnb protects you (and us) from fraudulent activity.
1. This is a non-smoking house. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE HOUSE. Smoking is permitted outside but all ashes and cigarette wastes must be disposed of properly. Any smoke odors in the home or ash or smoking waste found indoors or outdoors after your stay will result in a $150.00 fee to
be removed from your security deposit or charged to your credit card.
2. This is a quiet residential neighborhood. Absolutely no parties are permitted, indoors or outdoors. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
3. Only the guests listed on the rental contract are permitted in the home.
4. The pool and any water activities are inherently dangerous and you use them at your own risk. Pool hours are 7:00 am to 10:00 pm for quiet use only.
5. There is plenty of parking on the property. No parking is permitted on the street.
6. Pets are not permitted, although you may ask us for specific permission if you have a particular need.
7. Guests are responsible for complying with town ordinances, including placing trash and recycling out for regular pickup during your stay.
Full rules are contained in the rental contract and the House Rules manual that will be emailed to you and are also located in the property.
NOTE: Failure to maintain quiet hours or observe the no-parties rule will result in immediate termination of your rental and eviction from the property.
I am an urban planner, living in Brooklyn, New York, USA.