Newly renovated flat located in the historic center of Florence with charming views of the Oltrarno neighborhood, the Duomo, Santo Spirito's bell tower, Pitti Palace & Forte Belvedere. Away from heavy tourist traffic and a walking distance from the most important monuments and museums, bus and train stations. Wi-Fi Internet connection. Air Conditioning and Heating System with thermostat. Washer & dryer and ironing set in the apartment.
Terms and Conditions:
By completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them.
1. The property is rented strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists, for the guest(s), or any person allowed into the property by him/her or them. You will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any delayed departure.
2. You are responsible for communicating your exact arrival time and any delays. The communication must be received no later than 2 days before the arrival by phone or e-mail.
Check-in time is flexible but we need to know your expected arrival time in advance in order to welcome you at the apartment.
Please note: we will be waiting at the flat at the time that you suggest, only.
Check-out time is before 1:00 PM. A late check-out time can be coordinated upon previous agreement
3. Accommodation is limited to the number of persons for whom the booking is made.
4. If you have a mobile phone that works locally (in Italy), we will need to know the number where we can reach you.
5. You are responsible for all the keys of the apartment issued to you upon check-in, which must be returned upon check-out. If you should lose the keys, we will have to ask you to reimburse the expense of replacing the door locks.
6. We ask that you kindly comply with the building’s rules and regulations concerning noise. Between the hours of 1 pm and 3 pm, and 11 pm and 8 am, apartment tenants are required not to make any loud noises.
7. You must ensure that there is no disorderly conduct and that the flat is used in a correct way.
In case of damage to the apartment or its contents, or problems requiring repairs as the result of your stay, you will be liable for reimbursement. All goods and furniture in the flat are to be left in the same condition as they were at the time of your arrival. Guests are expected to notify us immediately in the event of any damage to the apartment or its contents.
Breakages or missing items must be reported and the cost of replacement may be requested. Any damages or breakages will be charged at prevailing local rates which might be higher or lower than you would expect to pay elsewhere. Given that we may have guests arriving very shortly after you depart and that they will expect the property to be in good condition when they arrive, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and at your expense to use such means as may be necessary to make good any damage or breakages in the shortest possible time so that we incoming guests will not be disappointed.
8. Excessive noise or illegal activity will cause us to terminate the agreement without compensation or refund.
9. You are expected to leave the accommodation clean and tidy; we reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition.
Please leave the kitchen and bathroom as clean as possible, remove all food from the refrigerator, collect trash in garbage bags, lock all windows and doors.
10. Smoking is prohibited in the apartment.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
12. All utilities are included in the rental price.
13. We reserve the right to enter any accommodation at any reasonable time and for any reasonable cause.
We will endeavor to inform you if we need to make entry.
14. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings, or injury sustained by you or members of your party during your stay in the accommodation. We exclude liability for loss or damage to any belongings, or for injury sustained to you or members of your party during your stay in the accommodation. Please ensure that valuables are covered by your own insurance policy.
15. We are not responsible for items lost or left behind, and cannot send any items that are easily replaceable. If you require shipment of any valuables we will inform you via e-mail of the cost of the shipment, which you will be responsible of payment in advance of shipping. We cannot guarantee a timely return of items left behind.
Therefore please check the flat thoroughly prior to your departure for any personal belongings.
16. Private car traffic and parking in the area of the apartment is generally forbidden for non-residents of the neighborhood. However, should you rent a car locally you might be issued a special permit for the center of Florence.
Ovaj domaćin primjenjuje umjerene uvjete otkazivanja.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat 50 % ukupnog iznosa noćenja te potpuni povrat naknada.
I'm a creative person by nature and by training. I enjoy providing a comfortable place to stay and a way to experience Florence like a local, off the routine, tourist path, but also a place to feel welcome and possibly at home. This is the way I would like to enrich my journey in other places I visit, and this is what I'm expecting my guests to experience.
Florence is a city "worth a thousand words" -- if that is enough to describe it -- and I feel lucky that I live in a neighborhood (Oltrarno) that has so much to offer in terms of beauty, art, history and local culture.
I'm looking forward to having you staying with us. Florentine hospitality at its best! :)