Lovely private bedroom available in a lovely, two bedroom, centrally located house. You will have full access to the house that you will share with the owner, as well as access to the backyard and garden. Full amenities are included.
Guests are required to sign a House Rules Agreement upon arrival. I will send you draft of the agreement via email once you book, but a sample of the agreement is as follows:
House Rules Agreement
This is an agreement between Anike Tourse ("Airbnb Host") and ______________________________________ (“Airbnb Guest”) for the room rental at 643 East Fairview Boulevard, Inglewood, California, 90302 between the dates of _____ and ______.
Guest’s Rent, Deposit, Additional Expenses, & Reference
• Rent and deposit is handled through Airbnb.com and is in accordance with Airbnb stipulations.
• Rent includes internet, heat, gas, electricity, water, home gardening, monthly house cleaning (with the exception of guest room,) and home security system.
• Costs of toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, & house cleaners are covered in the rent. Guest pays for his own laundry soap, private toiletries (shower soaps/shampoos etc.), and any personal home items (i.e. candles, aluminum foil, sandwich bags, napkins, or food like spices, salt and pepper, coffee, tea, oil etc.)
• Check out is 11 am on the last day of your stay
• Furnished Bedroom: pull out futon with additional foam pad, chest of drawers, computer desk, closet, fan and trash can
• Use of Kitchen, Bathroom, Dining Room/Living Room area, back yard and patio and space for food and home items. Should Guest be interested in garden items, lemons, or avocados both tenants should work out a shared plan for watering and caring for the backyard areas as needed
• Washer and Dryer, drying rack in the kitchen, 1 outside clothes line
• Wireless Internet, professional lawn care, utilities, security system, shared driveway parking
General House Rules
• Guest is responsible for keeping his own room clean.
• No street shoes in the house please - socks, indoor flip flops, slippers, or bare feet work great!
• No smoking or drugs in the house.
• Bedrooms are considered private spaces, no entry without consent.
• Bathroom: Bathtub must be washed after each use (every time, no exceptions please.) Toiletry items must be kept in allocated spaces
• Be conscious of gas, electric, and water use! Please turn off electrical devices and lights when not in the room.
• Heat must be kept at no higher than 68 degrees during the day. Heat is turned down to 65 degrees (or off entirely if it’s not too cold) when last person goes to sleep for the night
• House Quiet Hours are between 10 pm and 9 am daily. No loud music or excessive noise during quiet hours
• Last person to leave the house or go to sleep at night turns on home security system. If Guest sets the security system improperly and the police come to the house he is charged a $50 fee per police call. If there is a break in due to guest improperly setting the alarm guest will be held liable for loss and damages.
• Please lock front and back doors and ALL windows before leaving the house (including guest bedroom window) Please keep room door closed when not home to keep the cats out. Should there be a break in due to windows left open by the guest; guest will be held liable for loss and damages.
• Guest may receive mail through check out on the last day of guest stay. After that any mail received for guest will be sent back marked “return to sender.” There is no collecting mail beyond the final day of stay, please alert the post office of your final date of stay so that your mail will not continue to be delivered here.
• All food and personal items must be removed by the time of checkout on the final day of stay. No food or personal items may be collected beyond check out.
Guest is responsible for costs of lost keys ($25 for front door key, $30 for room key) and/or for paying for a locksmith if locked out. Keys are returned to the Host following a room inspection at the close of the stay or the cost of the keys is deducted from the deposit.
• Communicate. If there is a problem, let’s talk about it please
Kitchen & Dining Room
• Dishes must be carefully washed and food put away immediately after kitchen usage (every time, no exceptions)
• Host and Guest share the clearing of their dishes in the dish rack daily
• Host and Guest share the responsibility of taking out the trash and putting it in the outdoor garbage cans when the indoor trash bins are full.
• Guest may use all pots, pans, dishes, and kitchen utensils unless otherwise marked
• Guest may use the dining room for eating or entertaining guests
• Cats are the responsibility of the host. Guest may assist with the care of the cats ONLY if given permission by the host. Host will provide Guest with printed information about the cat care in these cases.
• Guests’ visitors are welcome between 10 am and 9 pm daily so long as they are cleared with the host before they arrive
• Once the room is booked and contracted, there can be no new overnight Guest visitors added unless discussed ahead of time. Additional Guest overnight visitors (once cleared) are charged $35 per night.
• When having visitors, let’s be respectful each other and of neighbors (please keep noise down.)
Anike Tourse, Host __________________Date __________
Guest Name, Guest _________________________ Date _______
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Pronounced Ah-nee-kay :).
I am a seasoned traveler and have had the privilege of living with long term roommates and hosting travelers from across the United States as well as from Mexico, Israel, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, China, Taiwan, India, and Saudi Arabia. I love cooking, spending time with friends and family and cultural exchange! English is my language (as you can see) but I also am a fairly strong Spanish speaker. I also enjoy hiking in LA's beautiful weather and yoga on the beach.
On a professional note I am an actress and writer; I have acted and danced with a Yoruba performance troupe in West Africa, directed Yemenite youth in Israel, and have acted in television commercials, plays, and independent films in the United States. I have penned several solo shows, touring my productions across the country and throughout the globe, including to the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival; the largest international theater festival in the world, and on a national Nigerian tour sponsored by the 7-UP Bottling Company. I have written for daytime serial "One Life to Live," and for the sitcom series "Girlfriends." I have produced videos and commercial spots for the Immigrant Rights Movement and have written feature screenplay "Valentina"; the story of a Mexican-American girl who fights to keep her family united and in the U.S. just as she breaks through as a dawning Hollywood star. I just returned from an artist residency at the Wormfarm Institute in Reedsburg, Wisconsin where I wrote a new stage play MILK: A Journey of Recovery, Love, & Ice Cream.