Monte do Sapeiro is our home, a small and rustic B&B, where we like to host relaxed people in communion with nature.
Room in a cottage, located on Natural Park of Vicentina Coast at 4 kilometers from the main beaches. Nice area to hike and to cycling, and excellent spots to surf.
Our double room is equipped with:
• independent entrance and porch
• private bathroom with shower and equipped with hairdryer
• small area with sofa bed (enables to host two children - with extra charge)
• daily cleaning
• in weekly stays, change of bed linen in the middle of the week
Common areas to guests:
• living / dining room with: magazines; board games; books and brochures of the region; Wi-Fi
• kitchenette to be used only by guests, equipped with stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and all necessary utensils for cooking
• porch for outdoor dining
• wood oven and barbecue
• the exterior area has several nooks overlooking the valley that allow you to fully enjoy the scenery and the tranquility
A quiet place in the middle of untouched nature.
Monte do Sapeiro has 2 rooms, for rent both, and the whole area available, only by previous consult for availability.
The guests have access to the rooms, common area (only used by guests) and outside area.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in an independent house in the same property, normally we interact with our guests in the breakfast and when ever they want and they need it, but if they want to have privacy, they have it.
We only accept bookings for the same room, a maximum of 2 adults and 2 kids or 3 adults.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Common sense, respect for the place, the other guests and the hosts, respect for silence and soul, and spirit of Monte do Sapeiro.
Ovaj domaćin ima 31 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Monte do Sapeiro is the name of our house. We are a young couple who five years ago left the city, and our jobs, in Lisbon, where one of us worked in marketing and publicity, and the other worked in the city council, and came to live to the countryside, in search of quality of life.
We love the sea, the nature and tranquility. We live here with our animals, three dogs, three cats and one donkey.