HISTORIC DISTRICT - WORKING FIREPLACES. Built in 1885, our House is in a quiet residential neighborhood 50 yards from Troup Square. 2 BR 2.5BA property is a full 2 storey house. ** Registered with the City of Savannah SVR-00025 ** Renovated 2014. Minimum Rental Age: 25
** Need something smaller? We have another property (1 BR 1BA) in the same neighborhood.
** Prices include all taxes **
On the First Floor:
--- The Living Room has a comfortable, queen-size pullout sofa-bed—one that you would actually be happy sleeping on!—custom manufactured by Rowe Furniture in North Carolina, with “Air Dream” innerspring air mattress system. Comfortable chairs,a 55 inch high-definition flat screen TV, and a working fireplace
--- Open Kitchen/Dining Room. The Dining Room has an antique trestle dining table that seats six, a 48” high-definition flat screen TV and a second working fireplace
--- Full Gourmet Kitchen - quartz countertops, full-size stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, microwave
--- There is a half-bath on the first floor, and a full-size desk with Aeron chair for checking your email
--- Private Screened Porch.
On the Second Floor:
--- Front Bedroom - with two Twin Beds, flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination
--- Rear Bedroom - a Queen-Size Bed, flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with custom shower
-- High-Definition Cable and High-Speed Wireless Internet
--- Phone with local telephone number and free calls within the Continental US
--- Carefully furnished with original artworks, framed textiles, antiques, and modern accessories.
Entire Private House
Interakcija s gostima
Local Property Manager
Minimum Age Limit for Renters (Principal Tenant must be 25 or older),non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
** In the spring (Mar-June) and fall (Sept-Nov) rentals can't begin or end on a Saturday
*** Important : We are licensed by the City of Savannah as a Short Tern Vacation Rental - SVR-00025. Our property is in a quiet residential neighborhood. Savannah has strict noise ordinances. Complaints from neighbors result in a $500 fine for the property owner.
1. There shall be NO SMOKING inside the premises or on the grounds.
2. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
3. No fireworks or firearms are permitted inside the premises or on the grounds.
4. The Landlord or Landlord's designated representative has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Should the Tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately.
5. The Tenant shall not sublet the premises. The premises are leased for the use of no more than 6 (six) persons. The principal Tenant must stay at the property during the rental term and must be 25 yrs old.
6. The Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Cleaning services are provided upon checkout for normal usage. The Tenant shall pay for any excessive damage or cleaning required beyond normal use. The Tenant shall dispose of all trash and recycling material in the outside containers provided.
7. The Tenant shall behave in a polite and civilized manner and shall be a good neighbor, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenant shall not do anything likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and the Tenant shall immediately vacate the premises.
8. Tenant expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the premises, and that the Tenant does not intend to make the property a residence or household. The Tenant will vacate the premises on the rental end date.
9. The Tenant and Tenant's guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord
may maintain does not cover personal property of the Tenant, and that the Tenant should purchase their own insurance for Tenant and guests if such coverage is desired.
10. Tenant is advised that the premises contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating and other gas-powered items and will seek help from the Property Manager if proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
11. The property has a fire extinguisher located in the lower kitchen cabinets. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenant to inform the Property Manager or the Landlord immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
12. The property has fire alarms and a carbon monoxide detector installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of the rental. Tenant will notify the Property Manager without delay if "low battery" indicators sound.
13. Tenant shall see to their own security while occupying the premises by locking doors and windows. Should the tenant lock themselves out of the premises a lock-out charge of $ 50 will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Keys are to be returned at check-out. A charge of $ 25 will be deducted from the Security Deposit for keys not returned.
14. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held by the Property Manager, and the Landlord will make every reasonable effort to contact the Tenant and arrange for their return. Items not claimed within 6 months shall become the property of the Landlord.
15. Cable TV is provided at a service level that has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. A high-speed broadband internet connection is provided as a convenience only, and is not integral to this Agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
City of Savannah - Tourism Management and Ambassadorship
Welcome to Savannah! Vacation Rentals in Savannah are committed to providing you with the very best experience. In addition, we work closely with our neighbors to insure a quality of life that residents and visitors both expect. Shown below is information regarding neighborhood policies and local laws and regulations. Please keep in mind that violations of any of these rules can lead to fines or even eviction without refund. We
know that you’ll do your part to be a great neighbor in Savannah!
Please be mindful of the City of Savannah Noise Ordinance. As you are staying in a residential area, we would like to remind you to observe neighborhood quiet times between the hours of 9pm-8am. Please remember that sound carries very well through Savannah, most especially in courtyards, porches, patios, and verandahs.
Guests must not exceed the listed occupancy for each property.
Guests must not exceed the maximum parking allotted to each property.
Park only in designated parking places. Please be mindful of street sweeping zones and parking meters throughout the city.
Savannah does have leash laws and leashes are required for any pet taken off property. Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately.
While “to-go” cups are legal in parts of the city, public intoxication is unlawful and may result in heavy fines and/or incarceration.
Savannah has very strict litter laws. Please be sure that all litter, trash, and cigarette butts are placed in waste receptacles. Help keep Savannah beautiful!
Household trash and recycling must be placed in City of Savannah collection carts specific to the property. Trash bags and recycling may not be left outside of the collection carts, left on porches, or left in lanes.
Laundry and towels must not be hung to dry on any exterior portion of the property, including porch rails, fences, gates, or banisters.
Helpful Hints for your Stay in Savannah!
9-1-1 is the phone number for emergency services in the city.
Savannah is a walking city and our architecture and squares are best enjoyed on foot. Please remember to only cross streets in designated crosswalks. And, as in most cities, jaywalking is punishable by a fine. Obey all pedestrian signals and signage.
Bicycles are a great mode of transportation in Savannah, however, bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks, and sidewalks throughout Savannah.
If you happen to be locked out of your property, please contact your rental agent. Neighbors and surrounding businesses do not have spare keys to the property.
48-hour parking passes are available for $12 from Savannah’s Parking Services Office at 100 East Bryan Street, the Savannah Visitor’s Center at 301 MLK Blvd, or by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). These passes allow you to park at any meter, with a time limit of one hour or more, without paying the meter. It also includes complimentary parking at any of the City owned Parking Garages.
Ovaj domaćin ima 18 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a nearing-retirement age couple from the New York City area with backgrounds in fine arts and restoration, an appreciation for eccentricity, and a limited amount of patience for shoveling snow - so Savannah is perfect for us. We purchased this house in 2007.
* Why we chose Savannah*
When our son was clever enough to pass up the blustery New York area where he was born and enrolled in the Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD) in animation in 2004 we began thinking about escaping ourselves - at least for visits. He graduated in 2008 and has moved on to other challenges but we continue to be fascinated by Savannah, one of the most magical cities in the US.
*What makes this house unique*
For short and longer term visits we have stayed in quite a few Savannah hotels and a dozen or so furnished vacation rentals, so we have a good idea of what we want to find to make us comfortable, which has guided us in renovating and furnishing this house.