950ft² - Luxury Apt in Tel Aviv (Famous Bazel St.3min from Beach)
We are not a business but a couple that is subletting his house while vacating abroad.
Dates Sp. 11th - 27th of this year.
Price is for the entire duration of our stay.
Below you can find a couple of info to allow better understanding of our apartment and what we're offering while we'll be abroad.
On the Apt.:
- Luxury, modern high end design newly renovated and designed this year
- 85 sq/m in total
- 55 sq/m of open kitchen and living room with 2.5/1.2 m of kitchen island and bar (6 sits)
- High Bauhaus 2.9m ceiling
- 45m living room with 7m front facing south (lots of Sun) with electric Venetian shading
- Master bedroom (facing north which means fresh air) with Queen size bed (2X1.6)
- Bathtub and toilet plus a second guests toilet
On the Area:
- Most Luxuries Street in Tel-Aviv, Bazel, 3min from the beach and new port (map attached)
- 3Min from: Bazel and Dizingof Shopping, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Hayarkon Park, The New Port
On the Equipment:
o New 50" High Definition Plasma TV
o Sound Projector 5.1
o High Definition DVD
o Cable TV with HDMI connection
o Wifi 20GB Internet
o 650L 3 doors Samsung new refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer
o Mineral Water electronic purifier
o Full kitchen appliances: microwave, toaster, stove, oven, milk foam machine etc.
o Full cooking equipment for all type of foods (pasta, stakes, breakfast etc.)
o All-you-need cooking products such as herbs, olive oil, spices etc.
- Bedroom & Shower
o 2X0.6m empty closet in bedroom
o Queen size 2X1.6 bed
o Electric water heating system
o Fully equipped with Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner, liquid soap etc.
o New unused before body and face towels
We want you to enjoy Tel-Aviv exactly as we do while living in it, so we've decided that we'll buy in advance a couple of things we usually enjoy and allow you to just live it as we do. . . (weekly cleaned apartment, DVD rental subscription, morning coffee at the neighborhood local coffee shop etc.).
So. . . these are the things that are On us. . .:
- Free weekly cleaning service for 4 hours (all apartment cleaning including change of sheets)
- Free DVD library rentals 3 min walk from the Apt.
- Free morning coffee in the local neighborhood most fashionable coffee shop for your entire stay (Great coffee, 3min from the bars area, beach and Park)
- Free 100 Euro account in the grocery store below the apartment for anything else you need
- Free Full refrigerator with all cooking materials for Italian food, breakfasts, vegetables, cheese, milk, eggs, sweets, wine etc.
Who we are:
We are a young couple in our 30'is and we have a 2 years old baby daughter named Lia. We've been living in our apartment in the past 5 years and we love it very much.
We are looking for a responsible couple in his late 30's and above that can appreciate and enjoy what the area and the apartment can offer and take good care of it while we are abroad as if it was theirs. Our daughter's bedroom will remain locked unless you have a need for it (if you travel with babies) but all the rest of the apartment we want to keep ASIS for your use and enjoyment.
Fell free to contact us for any additional information and BTW, we do this every year (the Thailand vacation) but it's our first time subletting so we hope both of us will enjoy.
Location: Bazel 5 St.
This is a sublet while we are away for a vacation so just enjoy it and look after it ...