Peaceful 3BD/2BA home in quiet, beautiful community of Westchase in NW Tampa sleeps up to 6. Short drive to Airport, Downtown, Major League Baseball Spring training, beaches, golf, trails, stores, restaurants, attractions and activities.
Please ask about our special discounted rates for Seniors and longer stays (varies on time of year)!
Our lovely 3 bedroom and 2 full bathroom home, sleeps up to 6 people, located in a VERY QUIET, safe and private community with neighborhood security and easy accessibility to everything - we're only a 3 minute drive to the closest highway that takes you to all Tampa attractions. Close to Grapefruit League/Major League Baseball Spring training ((URL HIDDEN) & Buccaneer Football Stadiums and George Steinbrenner Field, Westfield Mall, restaurants, shopping, gas, attractions, beaches (Honeymoon, Clearwater & many others), hospitals and more. Our 1750' spacious home is renovated with vaulted high ceilings in the living areas, open space kitchen and dining room, and comfortable living room area with 55' TV. In addition, we have a screened-in private lanai with dining table and private fenced in backyard.
*NO SMOKING - NO DRUGS - NO PARTIES - NO PETS - NO IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR AT ALL IN THE HOUSE OR ON THE PROPERTY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must be 25 Years old or older to rent. Minors (18 and under) must be accompanied by an adult in the house at all times.
- Required: Photo of Driver License from guest who is booking.
- Required: Photo of Auto Registration or License Plate which is needed for HOA and Neighborhood Security.
- Please leave house in the the same tidy, clean and undamaged condition in which is was delivered.
- We have an alarm and 24/7 security cameras.
Electronic keyless entry changed each time a guest vacates for maximum security. Very safe parking in the driveway and on the street. (up to three cars allowed - no RV's or trucks allowed per HOA rules).
OUR ONE STORY RANCH STYLE HOUSE FEATURES:
- Fully furnished 3 Bedroom & 2 Bath House
- Master Bed - Queen bed
- #1 Guest Bed - Queen bed
- #2 Guest Bed - Full bed
- Sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people max.
- Master Bath - renovated, very large bathroom area with full Bath tub and large separate shower
- Guest Full Bathroom - renovated, combination Shower/Tub
- Central AC and Heat (Nest is controlled remotely - changes made upon request)
- 2 extra floor fans provided, ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms and 2 ceiling fans in Lanai patio area
- Washer and Dryer (provide your own detergent)
- Television with cable TV (New 55" Flatscreen TV in Living Room. 42" in Master Bedroom and 2 - 32" TVs in both Guest Bedrooms)
- Clean linens & towels
- Extra blanket(s) in each bedroom
- Lots of closet space
- Desk/Work Area
- Basic equipped kitchen with necessary items including: stainless steel refrigerator and stove and dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, plates, cups, cutlery, kitchen utensils, flatware, stoveware, fry pans, plates, cups, glasses and other essentials.
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry includes washer & dryer
- 2 hair dryers (one in each bathroom)
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Driveway and street parking, maximum 3 cars. No RV's or oversized vehicles.
- This is a vacation rental which does not include daily hotel and/or maid services. Guests are expected to provide their own food and any other personal amenities needed for your stay.
- Professional cleaning crew cleans the house after every visit in order to deliver and maintain a clean and welcoming home for our guests.
- Guests are responsible to keep house clean & tidy during their stay. Cleaning can be requested during stay for extra charge.
- Private community park with picnic area & BBQ, large playground areas for children two tennis courts, basketball court, and full softball field - free to use during your stay and only a 10 minute walk from the house!
- NO POOL on-site, however, there is a YMCA nearby that has a community pool (7 visits free!)
NEEDED FOR RESERVATION:
- Please tell us about yourself, guests and the purpose of your trip.
- Copy of your Drivers License/Government Issued I.D.
- Picture of auto license plate(s)/registration for HOA and Neighborhood Security Patrol
- Signed Rental Agreement & House Rules
We expect each guest to respect our beautiful home by keeping it tidy & clean, reading and following our Rental Agreement, House Rules and Check-Out instructions - a copy is located on this ad and in the house for your convenience. If these rules are not followed and the house and/or it's contents are left damaged, missing or excessively dirty/messy, then damage charges will be taken out of your security deposit upon your departure.
Great location near Sheldon Road and Citrus Park Roads - only a 2-5 minute drive (or 10 minute walk) to:
- Westfield Citrus Park Mall with major top retailers and restaurants
- Big Cat Rescue (one of Trip Advisor's Top 5 sights to see in Tampa)
- Westchase Golf Club
- 24 hour Walmart
- Various stores, restaurants and supermarkets!
15-20 minutes to:
- George Steinbrenner Field (New York Yankees) & other baseball fields for Spring training!
- Tampa International Airport
- Baseball's Grapefruit League Spring Training Stadiums including George Steinbrenner and Raymond James Stadiums
- Busch Gardens
- Downtown Tampa
- Tampa Performing Arts Center
- Tampa Convention Center
- Historic Ybor City
- Florida Aquarium
- Busch Gardens
- Lowery Park Zoo
- USF - University of Southern Florida
- Whole Foods & Trader Joe's
- Various Hospitals & Clinics
30+ minutes to:
- Honeymoon Beach State Park
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete
- Mediera Beach
and some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States.
60 minutes to:
- Disney World
- Universal Studios
- other fun attractions in and around Orlando.
Keywords: House, Westchase, Tampa, Busch Gardens, Honeymoon Beach
Guests have access to the house and grounds.
Two closets and the garage are locked and private. These are for our use only, thank you for not accessing these areas and respecting our privacy.
Interakcija s gostima
We're always available to help guests in person or via phone, text, email, and through Airbnb. Since we are nearby, interaction with guests is as much or as little as the guest wants. Have a great vacation and enjoy your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest!
LIABILITY: The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of Guest personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises.
This document serves as the Rental Contract. You do not need to sign or print anything. By reading this entire document and renting/booking the unit(s), you are abiding to and accepting the rental policies as listed in this document.
Read our House Rules and House Manual with Check-Out Procedures prior to booking and again before your arrival. We have a copy located in the house for your use during your stay.
Quick List House Rules:
- No check-ins after 12midnight
- Quiet time between 10p-7a
- Must be 25 and older to book
- Pictures of ID required prior arrival
- Picture of license plate of cars parked at house, either personal car or rental car, text prior or upon arrival
- Only up to 3 cars parked overnight
- No Parties/No Partiers
- No Pets
- No Drugs
- We are a no shoes house, please remove shoes once inside house.
- If towels, linens our other items are damaged with make-up or in any other way, costs to replace will be taken out of security deposit.
- Items have been inventoried, anything found missing will be taken out of security deposit.
- Must leave house clean, read check out instructions and respect our house rules
Detailed House Rules:
HOUSE RULES – RENTER RESPONSIBILITIES (updated 6/2015):
1) Digital agreement to these RENTAL AGREEMENT and HOUSE RULES is made immediately once vacation rental property via booked via Airbnb.
2) Copy of EACH person's current drivers license(s) who will be signing the agreement and/or making payment - scan and email.
3) Copy of each car(s) registration that will be parked at the house - scan and email. only up to three (3) cars are allowed to stay at the property overnight. These are needed for our HOA and Community Security in case of emergency.
4) If the credit card being used is NOT in your name - OR - there are one or more credit cards being used, then we require EACH PERSON(S) to digitally sign the rental agreement in conjunction with your name to authorize charges and agree to the rental terms. If these names do not coincide, then we will not be able to accept the reservation.
We have just renovated the house, so we really appreciate you reading and following our HOUSE RULES and taking excellent care of our home. Our home is your home and we would like you to be comfortable during your stay. We expect you to be responsible and accountable for any accidents, damages and respecting our House Rules.
NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS, NO PARTIES, NO PETS, NO DRUGS, NO INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Premises. Failure to comply with Rental Agents non-smoking policy will result in a $500 damage charge deducted from the security deposit or from the credit card on file. NOT COVERED on insurance policy.
1) Check-in is 4pm (1600) and after.
2) We have a coded lock at the front door that we change for each guest. We will email you the code prior to check-in.
3) Please REMOVE YOUR SHOES at the front door, as we are a no shoes household. We would recommend finding a place inside the front door to leave your shoes. Thank you.
4) The HOUSE MANUAL with internet network name & password, information about house and check out instructions are located in a three ring binder on the front door entrance table. We have tried our best to leave directions and notes throughout the house to help you adjust quickly and easily.
5) If you've had any changes to the amount of people who are staying at the house during your stay, please notify Rental Agent immediately as there is an extra charge per person per night for each guest over two (2) or four (4) TBD. We DO count children as guests (under 2 are free).
6) Please make yourselves at home! We hope you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
DURING YOUR STAY:
7) Please lock all the doors whenever you go in or out. Guest(s) shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, sliding doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
8) NO daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Housekeeping is offered at a rate of $125 during your stay. Please notify us if needed.
9) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and clean. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Rental Agent as being immediately habitable by the next Guest(s). Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guest(s) agree that the Rental Agent shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Guest(s) cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
10) Towels and linens in the home are provided by Rental Agent for your use. Do not remove towels from the house. Please purchase beach towels if needed. If any towels in the home are damaged due to stains stemming from make-up, greasy self-tanners, hair dyes, bodily fluids, etc. You will be charged for the towel damages. It is your responsibility to do laundry as needed during your stay.
11) Guest(s) agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and Heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. If there is a need to change the temp for any reason, please contact Rental Agent to do so - DO NOT touch the thermostat or the lockbox. Due to the high humidity and heat here, the A/C must stay on at all times! If you need extra ventilation, we have provided three standing fans (located in each bedroom closet) and ceiling fans in two bedrooms.
12) Guests are responsible for replenishing their own additional paper products during their vacations stay (i.e. paper towels, trash bags, toilet paper). Guest(s) are responsible to provide all of your personal items, food and any other items needed throughout your stay. Rental Agent shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Rental Agent’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Guest(s). No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guest(s) arrives the Guest(s) is free to use them.
13) Guests are responsible for picking up and bagging all trash in the home, failure to comply with our trash policy will result in additional charge to your account. The Guest(s) shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup.
14) GARBAGE days are: Tuesday and Friday mornings around 7am. It is your responsibility to take out the garbage and provide extra bags as needed during your stay. The bins may be taken out the night before and left on the driveway facing the street (just look at the neighbors for assistance). There is one BLACK (all trash) and one BLUE (recyclables only) trash can on the outside LEFT (garage) side of the house. We kindly ask you to pull out the bins the night before so the garbage doesn't get overloaded during your stay. Please bring the bins in after the garbage has been taken - thank you. You will need to provide garbage bags for each garbage can. Guest(s) is cautioned not to leave trash outside because it attracts animals.
15) NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS, NO PARTIES, NO PETS (unless agreed to before stay). Please read our HOUSE RULES and CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS if you haven't already. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto the premises. PETS are permitted only with prior approval, at extra cost, security deposit and the Pet Addendum must be completed. NO breakage or damage to the premises and/or contents, NO cigarette/cigar smoke smell, outstanding charges, or cleaning costs, other than those normally incurred in connection with the occupancy of the premises. Contents of the homes, including furniture, artwork, electronics, kitchen appliances must not be damaged or missing.
16) If you have children staying with you - THE HOUSE IS NOT CHILD PROOF and it is your responsibility to keep your children safe and within your eyesight at all times.
17) This is the outstanding upscale residential neighborhood of Fawn Ridge in Westchase, please respect our wonderful neighbors by staying quiet during night-time hours - especially outside when you are coming and going. You will notice how quiet the area is - if there are any loud noises at night-time, the police/security will be called as there is a Neighborhood Watch in place.
18) Two closets and the garage are locked and private. These are for our Rental Agents only, thank you for not accessing these areas and respecting our privacy.
19) HOW TO USE TV/CABLE: When using the living room TV and cable, please read instructions on how to use - DO NOT PRESS THE POWER BUTTON as this will NOT TURN TV ON.
20) Please do not tamper with the Alarm or Internet. If you need assistance, please let Rental Agent know and we will help. The alarm is not turned on during your stay.
21) LAUNDRY: Follow directions on how to use located next to both washer and dryer. VIP - CLEAN OUT the DRYER FILTER EVERY TIME YOU DRY A LOAD. If you do not, this may cause a fire - please be cautious!!!!
22) Parking is limited to three (3) vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in DRIVEWAY or IN FRONT OF HOUSE only. Any illegally parked cars or oversized vehicles (RV, Bus, Truck, etc) are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
23) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
24) Florida has lots of lizards, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, frogs and bugs - which we have seen all over the yard and sometimes in the house. Please keep the doors shut at all times so they don't come in the house. We have treated the house for pests, however, if you see any critters - it's OK to either put them outside. If there any many, then let me know ASAP so we can handle any potential issues.
25) Currently, fireplace is turned off year-round; it is not operational.
26) The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
27) People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
28) The house is privately owned; the owners and Rental Agent are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. The Guest(s) and Guest(s)' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Rental Agent against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guest(s) expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Rental Agent may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest(s), and that Guest(s) should purchase their own insurance for Guest(s) and Guests if such coverage is desired.
29) The Rental Agent has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guest(s) violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guest(s) waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guest(s) shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
30) The Guest(s) shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
31) The Guest(s) shall not sublet the property.
32) The Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guest(s) shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest(s) shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 8 PM until 8AM, and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
33) Guest(s) expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guest(s) do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
34) We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
35) There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
36) Firearms are NOT ALLOWED on the premises.
37) NO fireworks, candles or incense. Guest(s) agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials are NOT ALLOWED in or around the property.
38) Guest(s) shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
39) Guest(s) agrees not to access the garage and “owner’s closets”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner's closets are located just inside the main front entry way and in the main hallway labeled “private.”
40) Guest(s) is advised that the property contains an electric stove and cook top, gas heating, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
41) The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Guest(s) to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Guest(s) agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies. If it is found the extinguisher is used frivolously, the Guest will be charged for damages.
42) The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
43) Guest is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
44) Departure time is by 10:00 a.m. Failure to leave at the designated time will result in an automatic $175 late departure charge. Prior to departure, Guest(s) must follow CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS listed in 3-ring binder at front entry of house and leave the house clean (as you received it), or an amount from your security deposit might be deducted.
45) If you have accidentally broken or damaged something, please be honest and let us know so we can quickly fix it for our next guest.
46) We turn on the house alarm after check-out time, so please let us know if you need access after, or the alarm will go off and the police will be called.
47) Valuable items left behind by Guest(s) will be held for the Guest(s) and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest(s) for return. If items are not claimed for longer than two (2) months they shall become the property of the Rental Agent. The Rental Agent shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
48) NO LUGGAGE HOLDS: We do not hold luggage. If you anticipate that you will need this service, we recommend researching a place that you may check your luggage into, ie: a nearby hotel and/or other accommodation for holding.
We appreciate your cooperation as your conduct effects us, the condition of the house, and each guest after you. We do our best to make your stay peaceful and comfortable, hence all the detailed information in this Agreement and at the rental property. We adhere to keeping the house in top shape so each of our valued guests have a wonderful time.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Vacation Rental, Tampa, FL 33626
It is the guests’ responsibility to fully read and comprehend the rental agreement and be entirely compliant with all rules, regulations and policies Rental Agent has outlined in the rental contract.
This document serves as the Rental Contract. This Short Term Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein. Although we ask you to fill out the agreement in its entirety, you do not need to sign or print anything. By reading this entire document and renting/booking the unit(s), you are abiding to and accepting the rental policies as listed in this document.
Reservations are not confirmed or considered “guaranteed” until a signed rental agreement and initial payment are received by Rental Agent. Any reservation booked less than 30 days from arrival will require payment in full but will not be confirmed or considered “guaranteed” until a signed rental agreement, Legal ID and detailed information are also received by Rental Agent.
Guest acknowledges and agrees that Jacquie Lucky acts as agent on behalf of the owner of the subject vacation property (the "Premises") for the purpose of reserving, renting and managing the use of the Premises. Contact information is: (email hidden) and (phone number hidden).
RENTAL PARTY: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons and ages: Total people in renting party not to exceed six (6).
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT:
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made this (PER AIRBNB BOOKING & RESERVATION) by and between Jacquie Lucky (“Rental Agent”) and (As stated on Airbnb reservation) (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is fully furnished and includes new stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher), three (3) beds, furniture in dining (8 chairs and dining table with glass top), living (leather sectional couch, lamps, coffee tables, chairs), desk (lamp and chair), three bedrooms and other provided items like linens, towels, hairdryers, etc. Inventory has been taken and any missing items will be charged to guest.
Guest agrees that no more than six (6) persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. The maximum number of guests staying at property is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $15 per person per night for guests in addition to booking amount will be assessed.
Renter acknowledges that this is an agreement for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended. The rental begins at 4:00 p.m. on (as stated on Airbnb reservation) (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (as stated on Airbnb reservation) (the “Checkout Date”).
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4:00 PM (1600). Guest may proceed directly to the Premises for check in. No guests are permitted on the property before 4:00pm, exceptions to this policy will be made by special arrangements. Guests are kindly asked to wait. Premises will be ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but Rental Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS BEFORE 10:00 AM (1000). Guests are requested to lock the home on departure. Failure to depart by 10:00 am or lock house may result in a $175.00 charge to the credit card on file or from the security deposit. Early check in/late check out are subject to availability and additional charges of up to $25 an hour, unless specifically instructed by owner. Upon your departure, please leave house in clean condition as you received it and follow CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS list located in your HOUSE MANUAL or a fee may be taken from your credit card or security deposit.
This property requires a 3-7 night minimum stay (TBD). Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 7 days, the guest will be charged the higher rate (TBD).
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (as stated above) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
RENTAL RATE AND FEES: Rates subject to change without notice.
a. Security Deposit: If taken, the security deposit is for damages and extra fees, and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in (within 2 hours), Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full via Airbnb website and Airbnb rules.
No reservation changes are allowed regardless of the dates of stay and if the dates are available. If guest would like to ADD extra nights to their reservation, they are welcome do so if dates are available.
STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations may only be made in writing (e-mails sent to (email hidden) are acceptable), and are effective only upon receipt by Rental Manager. It is the responsibility of Guest to retain proof of any such cancellation.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
50% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
25% refund if canceled at least 31 days before arrival date.
No refunds will be issued to any Guest that cancels a reservation 30 days or less of arrival date.
A Guest’s reservation will automatically be canceled if payment is not made in full 90 days prior to arrival and/or if a rental agreement has not been signed and received by Rental Agent by this date.
We require all renters to purchase traveler property damage insurance via: (website hidden) – required insurance for staying at this home for up to $5000 in accidental damages. Please read the policy to determine if the damage is covered under their rules. If not, the damage costs that are not covered by the policy will be deducted from the security deposit.
All reservations booked more than 91 days or more from arrival will require 50% payment toward the full balance of the reservation. Payment in full no later than 90 days prior to Guest's arrival. If payment has not been made 90 days prior to arrival date, Rental Agent may cancel reservation and no refunds will be made. If any reservation is made within 30 days of Guest's arrival date, Guest must make payment in full at the time such reservation is made. Rental Agent will not confirm any reservation within 30 days of the arrival date for such reservation unless payment in full has been received, required items and rental agreement have been completed in full and signed.
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge for costs if rental has not been paid in full, items not covered by property damage insurance or covered by my security deposit. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to regarding the property damage insurance.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY:
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as AC/Heat, internet access or cable TV access as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
NATURE OF USE:
Guest is hereby granted a license to use the Premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that no form of tenancy has been created pursuant to Chapter 83, Florida Statutes through Guest's use of the Premises. Only Guest and persons identified in the Rental Agreement as a Guest party may use or occupy any part of the Premises. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
Guests may not invite other persons to make use of the Premises or the amenities related to such Premises for any reason whatsoever. No parties or irresponsible behavior. Renters must be 25 years of age and hold a major credit card (not debit card) in their name.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE:
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
LIABILITY, RISK OF LOSS, INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS:
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss; Owner and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold Owner and Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors harmless from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, injuries, claims, legal fees, and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent and Owner harmless in all such cases.or other losses to Guest and other persons and property that may occur in connection with Guest's use of the Premises.
Guest further agrees that, as agent for the owner of the Premises, Rental Agent has no control over the condition of the Premises and, furthermore, that Rental Agent is not under any obligation to accept for safekeeping any moneys, securities, jewelry or other articles of personal property belonging to Guest, nor is Rental Agent liable for any loss in connection with any such items, or for providing security for the Premises. Rental Agent will cooperate in forwarding any complaint or concern of Guest to the owner of the Premises, but shall not be obligated to correct any condition or hazard associated with the Premises. All property information is provided by the individual property owner and is true and accurate to the best of Rental Agent's knowledge, however guest agrees to indemnify and hold Rental Agent harmless for any property information errors due or changes due to maintenance or owner's removal of items from the home. We have made every effort to ensure that all information on Rental website is correct and accurate.
Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Rental Agent(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Rental Agent(s)” and “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, Rental Agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner, Manager and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of Guest personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises.
The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION:
Guest shall allow Homeowner and/or Rental Agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection with 24 hours notice. Homeowner and/or Rental Agent shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY:
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
REFUNDS, NO SHOWS, CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS and ACTS OF GOD:
There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. No refund for no shows, the total amount of the reservation will be charged. No refunds will be given for any type of weather condition preventing guest(s) from checking-in. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival. No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved. No refunds or reschedules due to inclement weather. Neither Owner nor Rental Agent(s) shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and construction noise. For local, current construction check with the local City and County government where you are staying. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances. Please DO NOT ask for refunds. No exceptions.
Guest acknowledges that NO PETS or animals of any nature are permitted on the Premises, unless the reservation and Rental Agent has expressly authorized such use. If pets or animals are found to be occupying the Premises without authorization, Guest will be subject to all other rights and remedies of Rental Agent for violation of these Terms and Conditions, and in addition a $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file or taken from the security deposit.
RIGHT TO REFUSE OCCUPANCY AND REMOVAL OF GUEST:
If Guest violates the terms and conditions of occupancy of the Premises, including without limitation, failure to pay rent as agreed with Rental Agent, failure to check out of the Premises at the time set forth herein (or if such time is extended at Rental Agent's sole option, at the time otherwise agreed to by Guest and Rental Agent in writing), causing damage to the Premises, or engaging in prohibited use of the Premises, and Guest fails to pay for, or vacate the Premises upon written or oral request by Rental Agent, Guest may be summarily removed with the assistance of a Florida law enforcement officer in compliance with Section (phone number hidden)), Florida Statutes. In addition, in the case of a large unpaid bill for rental of the Premises where Rental Agent reasonably determines that such an unpaid bill may not be paid by Guest, Rental Agent may elect, in addition to all other remedies available to Rental Agent, to lock Guest out of the Premises until payment arrangements are made in accordance with Section 509.401, Florida Statutes. In the event a guest fails to depart from the home on time at 10:00 am, forcing Rental Agent not to be able to clean and prepare the home for the next arriving guest that day and having to move that guest to another home, the departing guest agrees to pay damages and cost incurred by Rental Agent. Rental Agent reserves the right to refuse service to any guest for any reason, provided, however, that such refusal shall not be based on race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or national origin.
Unforeseeable circumstances may arise which make it impossible or impractical for Rental Agent to provide the anticipated accommodations to Guest. Such circumstances may include, but not be limited to, scheduling problems, equipment failure, as well as a fire or other casualty at the Premises. In other circumstances such as acts of G-d, acts of war, acts of terrorism, hurricanes, wind storms, fires or other natural occurrences, said circumstances not being exclusive, it may be impossible or impractical for Rental Agent to make available reasonable or other alternative accommodations to Guest. In such a circumstance, Rental Agent shall return 100% of the payments, except fees, received by Guest.
FURNISHING AND LINENS:
Furnishings of the Premises are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, utensils or any other property supplied with the Premises must stay in the house. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the Guest. Do not move furniture - moving of furnishing inside, outside, or in the game room of the Premises is strictly forbidden. If any furnishings need to be moved back to original placement, there is a $125.00 per hour charge to the Guest. A basic supply of linens is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The start-up kit of toilet tissue, dish soap and trash bags are not replenished during your stay.
Daily housekeeping is NOT PROVIDED and it is the responsibility of the guest to maintain the cleanliness of the home during the term of a stay. Each reservation includes an extra $125 home cleaning fee, which the home will be cleaned by a professional cleaning staff after check-out. This will include washing bed linens, towels, and dishes, as well as vacuuming and sanitizing the kitchen, bathrooms, living room, and bedrooms. While the home will be cleaned after each guest departure, guests are required to leave the home in a comparable condition as it was found and guests are responsible for picking up and bagging all trash in the home; failure to do so will result in an additional clean fee charged to the guest and will be charged to your credit card on file or taken out of your security deposit.
Prior to each guest arrival, the house is carefully checked and spot checked after each guest departure. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Inspectors walk through each property after checkout to ensure the property is left in good order. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty, or full of pet hair may be required to pay an extra cleaning fee and will be taken out of the security deposit.
DAMAGES AND SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The Guest is providing a cash security deposit and/or purchase a policy via (website hidden) as a guarantee. Please read the rules and policies to understand the limitations on your policy. Whatever is not covered under the policy, Guest agrees to pay all and any outstanding charges, accept all terms of the lease agreement and all liability for any damage beyond normal wear during the term of their stay. If the Guest(s) fails to do so, they understand and agree that these costs will be deducted from their security deposit or charged on their credit card. A Security/Damage deposit is required of $500 to $5000 USD depending on length of stay. Guest(s) acknowledges we have the authority to charge Guest(s) damages to the unit occupied by the Guest(s) and/or his/her Guest(s). Each Guest will be financially responsible for damage done to the property beyond normal wear. If there is damage to a property or it's property within, after the Guest(s) departure, the Guest will be notified of any excessive cleaning needed or damages made and the amount will be deducted from the above mentioned security and damage deposit. The Guest AGREES to allow Rental Agent to deduct those amounts from their security deposit and/or credit card. We will will pursue collection to the fullest extent. The security deposit will be refunded to Guest, less any damages or excessive cleaning charge. Guest(s) will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest(s), guest's family, guest's invitees, and guest's guest(s).
Guest must report all damage immediately to Rental Agent immediately. As used herein, "Immediately" means within 24 hours of the loss or damage, and, in all cases, prior to check out. Rental Agent shall, in its sole discretion, determine the extent of repairs necessary to correct any damage caused by Guest. The security deposit does not relieve Guest of liability for damages that exceed the amount of the security deposit. In the event of any dispute relating to damage to the Premises, the parties agree that said dispute will be resolved in the appropriate state court having jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California. Formal service of process is waived and may be accomplished by certified mail, return receipt requested or any other international method of mail delivery with a receipt showing delivery. Service shall include a copy of any relevant complaint and summons.
ALARM/WIFI INTERNET/THERMOSTAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AC/Heat, Basic Cable and wireless internet is available complimentary to guests. Service is NOT guaranteed only provided as a service. No discounts or refunds will be issued if the wireless service is not working/property does not have service. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Rental Agent. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
A/C may not included during colder months, from November 1st through April 31st and heat is not included during warmer months, from May 1st through October 31st (approximately). If you would like to request a specific temperature, please let us know prior to your arrival. Wifi Internet and central AC/Heater have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Rental Agent, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning items. Please inform us as soon as possible if it is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning items. Rental Agent will do everything in it s power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. NOTE: According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5,000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Agent will assess a minimum charge of $175.00/alarm for its repair/replacement. Please do not tamper with the alarm, AC/Heat System, Internet, Cable.
Please report any inoperative equipment to Rental Agent immediately. Rental Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. All maintenance requests must be reported to the office between 9 AM and 5 PM Rental Agent answers the phone 7 days a week. PLEASE NOTIFY us immediately (within 24 hours). Guest(s) understands and agrees that Rental Agent may enter the rental property with proper notice for the purpose of making needed repairs.
Prior to check-in, we must obtain the following car information: Year, Make, Model License and registered owner. Vehicles may be parked in driveway on the street. NO MORE THAN THREE (3) CARS ALLOWED PER GUEST. Guests are strictly forbidden from accessing garage and owner closets. Any damages resulted from failure to comply with this will result in a charge to the guest. Vehicles parked along the street may be towed without prior notification, i.e.: RVs, commercial vans, buses, and trailers are NOT permitted at home and will be towed at the Guest's expense. Rental Agent is in no way responsible or liable for any vehicles towed during a Guest’s stay. If there is not enough parking at a vacation home, guests may call Rental Agent for help with a solution.
In addition to the foregoing rights and remedies of Rental Agent under these Terms and Condition, Rental Agent expressly reserves all other rights and remedies available to similar parties pursuant to Chapter 509 Florida Statutes. Exercise of one right or remedy by Rental Agent shall not prevent exercise of any other right or remedy available to Rental Agent.
CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT: Guest is providing credit card details as a guarantee of payment to Rental Agent. Guest accepts all terms and conditions of the rental agreement and accepts all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of the rental. Guest understands that these costs will be charged to the credit card provided. In the absence of another payment agreement, Guest authorizes Rental Agent to charge the credit card provided for payment of these items. This guest alone is liable for all payments and damages on a reservation and is fully responsible for the full reservation rent and charges.
CONTACT & EMERGENCIES:
EMERGENCY CALL 911. Call Rental Agent immediately. It is YOUR responsibility to connect with Rental Agent if an emergency has happened, keep calling. In an emergency we are allowed to disturb the privacy of our guests, and like wise, via 24/7 communication - phone calls, text messaging and/or email.
NO SMOKING - NO DRUGS - NO PARTIES POLICY:
SMOKING – DRUGS – PARTIES are PROHIBITED in the house. Any guest that is found doing so in the house will be immediately evicted, loss of rental fees, charged a $500 minimum+ fee depending on damages. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit property or should Rental Agent(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the option of the Rental Agent with the loss of rental fees and security deposit. This is cause for immediate eviction and $500 in fees will be taken from security deposit. If police are called, this is cause for immediate eviction, forfeiture of rental fees, security deposit and $500 in damage fees.
25 YEAR OLD AGE REQUIREMENT:
Vacationing persons under 25 years of age must identify themselves as such and get written permission to stay, unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. If under 25 years of age, then the guardian or parent of guest must co-sign and leave an extra security deposit for the stay. Guests under the age of 25 who make reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of payments and removal from the premises. Any person(s) aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult (over 25) in the house at all times.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in, will result in loss of advance payments and removal from the premises.
MONTHLY RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Monthly renters must fill out application, give a copy of drivers license, and sign an application and rental agreement. Monthly renters must follow the cancellation policy. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must follow cancellation policy. Payment in full prior to check-in.
KEYS , LOST KEYS & LOCKOUT POLICY:
The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of lockout calls, rekeying or other procedure at time of locksmith service. The Guest is NOT ALLOWED to have house rekeyed. If Guest proceeds without proper authorization, this is grounds for immediate termination and eviction from property, loss of rental fees and security deposit. Do not duplicate house keys under any circumstances. THE HOUSE MUST BE COMPLETELY LOCKED WHEN YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY AND CHECK-OUT. The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of this procedure which will be taken out of the security deposit.
HOMES ~ FURNISHINGS ~ EQUIPMENT ~ ETC.:
All properties are privately owned properties furnished and equipped by its OWNER. As such, Guest(s) cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided by the owner. If Guest(s) requires special appliances or equipment, please bring them with you. Decor, style, and color will vary. Furnishings are subject to chan
Ovaj domaćin ima 201 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello and welcome to my profile! Originally from the East Coast, I grew up in Southern California.
I'm a proud Airbnb guest and host who takes our business seriously, it's alot of hard work! I believe it's our responsibility to have a safe and clean place that we're proud of. I understand that one of the most important parts of having a wonderful vacation is the place you stay, and a comfortable bed and pillow. I've traveled since I was an infant with my parents, so I intuitively understand the ins and outs of traveling. I have traveled all over the world and love to explore different adventures as much as I can with my family. So I really enjoy getting to know our International guests and where they're from.
Whether I'm booking a place to stay with another host or hosting a guest, I look forward to speaking and meeting you. Happy travels!