This is a 2 bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and a large living room with an opened and equipped kitchen, very well located at the limit between Copacabana and Ipanema, at Arpoador area. Ideal for family, friends for short or long stay.
We love our home and hope that all our guest treat it with respect.
A FEW RULES:
1. Respect: Please be respectful to our home, to us and to our neighbours (which means no shouting or use drugs in our home, communal areas etc).
2. Verified ID. We always ask to verify your ID at airbnb before booking. And also we will need to verify ID of all guests at check-in.
3. Smoking is allowed at the window or in the terrace outside the apartment. Please use the ashtray.
4. Friends & guests are welcome to hang out, just LET US KNOW.
*The friends you are intending to bring to the apartment need to be registered at the building. So, to avoid problems, let us know in advance, the name of your guest (ID will be required). **Note that disobey this rule results in a fine of R$ 500 per person, and may result in expulsion. Please be honest with us. Beyond that, please keep in mind that you are responsible for any damage that your guests might cause in the apartment.**
5. Pets are allowed, but please ask me beforehand, and also note that a surcharge of 120 BRL applies for cleaning costs.
6. Be sure to have the lights and the air conditioner turned off before go out from the apt. And also check if the windows are closed.
7. Please when check out, leave house tidy (dishes washed and throw the trash out - there is a white door beside the bicycles parking - you can see it on your right by the living room window - to put the trash inside.
Thanks and enjoy!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 95 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!
We are a young and chilled couple of lawyer/musician and architect. We love Rio, enjoy traveling and exploring new cultures and interesting places.
I've lived in Paris for 1 year, and I am so in love with this city that whenever I can, I'm coming back to visit some friends and enjoy to travel around.
Godi has already lived in Barcelona. So another city we love and want to come back every time!
You can always ask us and we will be happy to help you out or even show you around when time fits.
We are looking forward to welcome you!
Paloma + Godi