Kokage “the house among the trees” is the ideal snow house in Japan's premier powder snowfields currently undergoing a complete internal renovation including all new furniture & appliances ready for this coming winter.
This distinctive Hirafu, Niseko home is spacious and comfortable, with generous dimensions and a welcoming feel, within walking distance of cosy eateries
Kokage is the Hirafu area’s original 'konkuriito', designed by a renowned Japanese architect.
• There are four bedrooms: 2 rooms can be set up to have 1 queen bed or 2 single beds each. The 3rd room has a bunk bed and 4th room is a tatami room sleeping up to 4 on Japanese futons.
• Ground floor bathroom has a shower, bath, vanity and toilet. Then an additional toilet separated fromt he main bathroom.
• Upstairs bathroom features a shower, vanity and toilet.
• The open-plan lounge room overlooks the garden, the sunken dining area and the spacious kitchen
• TV and wifi, Apple TV and free Netflix subscription
• Separate laundry/drying room with washer and dryer
• Ski locker
• Plenty of storage space
• On-site parking
Interakcija s gostima
Guests have 24 hour email communication with us, and our wonderful local manager (English and Japanese-speaking) lives locally, and is just a phone call away.
It can sometimes be slippery walking about outside, so we provide spikes for your shoes/boots in the front cupboard.
• Definitely no smoking.
• Shoes off inside.
• Sorry, but no pets.
• Please observe the rubbish recycling rules.
• We'd like you to keep the house tidy and respect the bespoke features of the original design.