Over 160 Five Star reviews. Private bathroom right next to your room. Very clean, comfortable bedrooms, with new mattresses. A light breakfast is included. Clean, quiet home with beautiful garden, in a safe, upscale neighborhood. No other guests will be here, and we have no pets. Friendly, experienced Superhosts. Easy parking, and access by car to all parts of Memphis: 15 mins to Midtown, 25 mins to Downtown, Graceland or Airport. Also, please read the entire description before you book!
* Check-in is after 4:00 PM, and before 9:00 PM.
* Check-out is before 11:00 AM.
* Quiet time is after 10:00 PM.
* The house is not suitable for children under age 10.
* No smoking inside the house, but careful smoking is allowed outside.
* No firearms or weapons of any kind allowed on the property.
* Please, no "outside" shoes inside the house. Non-slip socks will be provided if you request them.
* Please put your luggage on the luggage rack or on the floor, and not on the clean bed.
* Only water to drink in the bedroom, please; no food.
* Breakfast is between 7 and 10 AM.
* No unregistered overnight guests.
* No illegal downloads.
* These requirements, and a few other helpful suggestions, will be mentioned again in a "welcome letter" which you will find in your room, and which we ask you to please read.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Ed and I (Juliet) are both retired from careers in healthcare. I was born in England, but also lived for 22 years in Spain. I speak fluent Spanish, and reasonable French. Ed grew up in Ohio.
We love to travel and have visited many countries around the world. We also love using Airbnb, both as hosts and as guests. We are non-smokers and we have no pets. We like walking, swimming, gardening, visiting museums, live theater, good food and wine, good conversations. Ed likes to ride his bike (road bike) and if you bring your bikes, he can show you some places to ride - we're near the Greenline. And we'd love to share a cup of tea or glass of wine with you, and have a chat.
We are avid supporters of protecting the environment, and we try to practice sustainable living: we recycle, compost, grow some of our own vegetables and we try not to use paper products or similar "disposable" plastic products.
Venez nous visiter si vous parlez français!
Y si prefieren comunicarse conmigo en español, no hay problema!