Close to ski shuttle and a 5 minute drive to Heavenly ski resort. Centrally located in South Lake Tahoe. Comfortably sleeps 4. Located 4 blocks from the lake and beaches. Has walking access to restaurants & buses. Condo style home in a great neighborhood with close proximity to ski shuttle stop and rental shops nearby. Learn to live in Tahoe like a local. Wake up, smell the pine, get first chair on a powder day, and then come home to a cozy fireplace and hot bath!
Four blocks from the lake! Clean, fresh, modern home with gas fireplace and two decks. New home with high end design and function on 2nd story.
Owner's Suite is on the 3rd story - there are no shared interior spaces. You will have a completely private stay and a private entrance.
Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and large peninsula for dining.
This home is best suited for guests seeking a quiet retreat in the mountains. If you are looking to have a "festive" vacation and a place to party this home would not be a great fit.
Nicely appointed bedroom, with a Cal-King bed and full bathroom. Bathroom has Tub/Shower.
Hickory hardwood flooring throughout.
Full size washer/dryer
Wireless internet and cable TV
The home has completely stocked kitchen with granite island that seats three and a bistro dining table and chairs that seats two. The living room has gas burning fireplace, and large TV with cable.
Beautifully done new construction home with plush comfortable beds, and a well stocked kitchen will add to your Lake Tahoe House vacation.
Wet boots and gloves from a long day on the slopes? No problem, we have a handy boot and glove dryer for you to use!
It's a 5 minute drive to Heavenly. The vacation home close enough to reach everything with a short walk. Even shorter drive if it's too snowy to walk for your taste :)
* We will respond to your request ASAP, we will do our very best to not make you wait to hear from us. *
★ We intentionally welcome all. We cherish the diversity of humanity, a diversity which includes differences in sex, age, race, ethnicity, and national origin, range of abilities, sexual orientation, gender identity. ★
Door code to front entry door will be provided week of stay along with easy driving directions. Easy access to slopes via BluGo or simply walk 5 minutes to the beach.
* We strongly recommend you download and use the airbnb app for your stay with us *
Interakcija s gostima
Only as much as needed by guests. I do enjoy sharing knowledge, insights and favorite spots with visitors.
In the winter you are just a few minutes drive to the lifts and in the summer you can walk to the beach and paddle board drop-in location. The backyard is a shared space.
In order to comply with the City of South Lake Tahoe's Vacation Rental Ordinance for occupancy and parking the exterior of this home is monitored by a video camera. The Property has one security cameras facing the backyard area. This video footage is not shared and is recorded for liability reasons only and in no way infringes upon the guests’ expectations of privacy in these public areas of the property.
• This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups it more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
• The person who books the home must be present during the entire guest stay. We do not allow parents or other family members, friends, etc... to book your reservation for you.
• Check-in is no earlier than 3pm and Check-out is no later than 11am. Our housekeepers and inspectors need every minute of the 11AM to 3PM window to ensure the cleanliness of your vacation home. We make every effort to ensure the home is clean and ready for occupancy by 3PM. Please do not buy groceries before check-in. We cannot let you into homes that are not ready, nor can we provide refrigeration facilities beforehand. In unusual circumstances, for whatever reason, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 3 PM, until your home is ready, arriving early may delay the property being cleaned or could result in it not being cleaned at all.
• We do not allow more than 6 guests in home, it is small and we want our guests to have great trips and neighbors to continue to like us.
• We love animals but, unfortunately, no pets (this includes small dogs).
• DO NOT FEED or attempt to touch or selfie with the wildlife in the neighborhood/Tahoe. There are black bears, raccoons and coyotes in the neighborhood. Please use the provided flashlight when taking nigh-time walks. They will not hurt or attack you but they can be startling.
• Makes sure not leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint.
• Quiet hours are from 9pm - 7am and must be enforced due to local vacation rental ordinance. So all outside activities on the property have to be concluded by 9pm so as to not disturb the neighbors.
• We provide parking for 1 car. All other cars can use the free public parking lot on Riverside ave.
• Please no smoking on premises. We have a great neighborhood for walking smoke breaks. There is a significant room(s) recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
• No Air Conditioning? WTH? There is no air conditioning in this home - Most private homes in Lake Tahoe do not have AC due to our very short and mild summer season. Here in Tahoe we just open the windows and doors. That will cool the home down quickly. Nights often range in the 40°f - 59°f (4°c - 15°c) in July and August.
** Inclement Weather/Road Conditions
• We do not offer refunds or rescheduling of nights, on trips canceled less than 7 days, due to bad weather, regardless of a snow storm or rain. This home is in "snow country" and snowy roads are part of the Tahoe adventure :)
• We also cannot offer refunds due to schedule inconveniences. A great way to ensure peace of mind is to purchase travel insurance for a few extra dollars. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans that are offered, we recommend visiting "Insure My Trip".
* Road Conditions:
We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
* Refund Policy - 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival