A substantial and beautifully presented Victorian town house (5 bed 3 bath) situated in a special and very central location within a stone's throw of the picturesque High Street, mainline train station and fabulous Grove Park. This is our family home so is setup perfectly for families visiting the area.
A substantial and beautifully presented Victorian town house situated in a special and very central location within a stone's throw of the picturesque High Street and fabulous Grove Park.
With accommodation arranged across five excellent floors, points of particular note include:
- A superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of floor and wall mounted units, granite work surfaces and bi-folding doors opening directly onto the rear south-westerly facing garden.
- An impressive ground floor drawing room with feature bay window with plantation shutters to the front, open fireplace with marble surround and cupboards and shelving either side of the chimney breast.
- A well proportioned dining room with fireplace and two large sash windows to the rear and an excellent family room with fireplace and bay window to the front.
- A superb principal bedroom on the first floor with fireplace and large bay window to the front with views towards Grove Park and a very well appointed bathroom with Japanese slate tiling, contemporary free standing bath and separate shower.
- 3 further bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors and a further bathroom and a spacious top floor bedroom suite with far reaching views.
Full access to entire property.
Interakcija s gostima
Local contact available
The property is laid out over 5 floors so there are lots of stairs!
No house parties (property located in a quiet family neighbourhood)