Room available in a beautiful, recently renovated Georgian terrace with private garden in Angel, Islington (Zone 1). Great place to base yourself for a trip to London - 4 mins from Angel station, 6 mins to Business Design Centre (Upper Street).
The flat is situated in a quiet street behind Angel station (less than 5 mins walk). There is a small, well-maintained park (Duncan Terrace Garden) at the front of the building and a canal to the side (Regent's Canal).
The flat was built in the 19th Century and so has a traditional Georgian exterior. It has been recently renovated and has a private garden for your use.
In addition to your double, private room you will have access to the shared bathroom. Guests are also welcome to relax in the garden.
High speed wireless internet also available.
Interakcija s gostima
We are a young couple - Jenna - English, Fabian- German. We are always happy to help with travel plans and providing recommendations.
- Please treat our home like your own
- The flat is strictly non-smoking
- No drugs
- No parties (sorry!)
- We like our neighbours, please don't upset them
- For your safety and ours, please don't bring strangers back to the house
- Please remove your shoes when you come in as we have wood floors
- If you are delayed, or think you may be delayed, please let us know by text, email or Airbnb message
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
This is the account of Jenna & Fabian.
We enjoy travelling and have loved our AirBnB experiences so far. We now look forward to welcoming people to London!