A beautiful ground floor flat within walking distance of Earlsfield Station. Two double bedrooms, sitting room with double sofa bed, eat in kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower and a gorgeous garden with seating area for al fresco dining.
Welcome to our lovely two bedroom flat in the heart of South London
Our property is a stylish and comfortable flat less than a 10 minute walk to Earlsfield train station and sleeps up to five people.
• Walking distance to Earlsfield Station with a 12 minute train journey to London Waterloo.
• One stop to Wimbledon - only 3 minutes on the train.
• One stop to Clapham Junction - only 3 minutes on the train.
• Earlsfield is a beautiful little town in leafy South London. It has great bars and restaurants and is a 10 minute walk from Wandsworth Common which has gorgeous cafes, gastropubs and lovely restaurants with outdoor seating and overlooking the park.
ABOUT THE FLAT:
• This flat has a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, plus plenty of pots and pans if you get in the mood for cooking!
• One large double bedroom (sleeps 2)
• One smaller double bedroom (sleeps 2 children or 1 adult in the 3/4 sized bed)
• One double sofa bed in the sitting room (sleeps 2)
• Fully supplied with all bedding, towels and wifi.
We are more than happy to make any recommendations or offer advice for places to eat and drink. If you're new to the area, we'll be more than happy to provide you with any info.
I look forward to welcoming you to my home. Please feel free to message with any questions.
Keep it clean and respect the house and we will get along fine!