Nature, parks, national monuments, trails, birding, museums, craft breweries and dining will give you a great taste of northern Arizona. Welcome to our upstairs guestroom. A mountain view is outside your window. Extra guests? A futon in Michael's office, also upstairs, accommodates. Note that if you and a friend require separate beds that there will be an additional $25/night charge for use of that second bed - always included if there are 3 or more guests staying.
- If you have any questions about parking generally we park our car on the right side of the driveway and garage. Please feel free to use our driveway, especially if we are getting snow because street parking is prohibited when snowplows need to do their work - usually November through March.
- Please be a courteous guest: we will respect your privacy and needs to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We prefer the house quiet after 10:00 p.m., so please keep any grand celebrations reasonable for our neighbors. Simple courtesy is best.
- Skis can be stored on the back deck, but please don't bring them into the house. Just communicate with us about your gear storage needs.
- Washer and dryer can be used anytime.
- Well-behaved pets are fine with us. There is a medium size dog door to our fenced backyard (additional $20 charge for deeper cleaning we will add to your reservation once we communicate about the four-legged friend you are bringing).
We are Oregonians hiding in Arizona. We enjoy the Arizona sun and Flagstaff reminds us of our days in Central Oregon. Mountains, forests, trails and a university all make Flagstaff home to us. We are travelers and love meeting other travelers from all over the world. If you have a sense of adventure and want to check out our high-altitude nest, we look forward to having you experience Flagstaff!